Crucible Clips [Videos] (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, July 19, 2016, 22:26 (2829 days ago)

Recorded a few fun crucible videos over the past week, so I wanted to post them here for anyone interested.

Bubble Popper:

A game of clash, against an enemy team that included 3 defender Titans. They'd been ruining our fun all game long with a never-ending train of overlapping bubbles. I finally managed to put a stop to it.

Slap Fest 1:

The first example of what would end up being a running theme in Trials of Osiris this week; I get myself into a situation that I shouldn't have survived, and somehow manage to frantically punch my way out.

Slap fest 2:

And again.

Titan Ambush:

Final round of a Trials match against a team that had been putting up a pretty good fight. We managed to score an early kill, them play some cat and mouse until we hear the enemy Titan pop his Hammers. I set a trap, and they walk right into it.

Relentless:

A fun game with lots of laughs, I manage to get 10 kills in a row before dying right at the end.

Wrecking Balls:

Back-to-back wrecking balls against a tough team.

3 more:

from later in the same game as the wrecking balls in the previous clip, I have another 3-kill-round. Guardian spoils my wrecking ball by getting a kill of his own in the process ;p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread