Need Some Advice on Court of Oryx (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 00:15 (2835 days ago)

Apparently one of the final few fragments I need is one of the random tier 2 battles. Problem is, I am very low on runes and essentially out of supplies (specifically black wax idols) to buy more from Eris. What is the best, quickest, easiest way to earn or buy a significant amount of runes so I can get my fragment?

Eris. At The Tower.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 04:20 (2835 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Eris will give me zero runes for my four Black Wax Idols..

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 04:40 (2835 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

OH! ...wow. Um...SOL?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 12:20 (2835 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Yikes--had no idea you were that low. Hmm...I guess maybe those special Dreadnaught chests? They drop Stolen sometimes.

Grind Eris Rep through CoO or CE

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 05:09 (2835 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I think you get at least one stolen run for each rank increase. And CoO loot chest will give you stolen runes occasionally as well.

Basically, keep running CoO like crazy

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, July 21, 2016, 10:42 (2835 days ago) @ CyberKN

Just be careful not to stack Eris's('s) rank-ups.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread