Destiny Kubros (Off-Topic)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 15:41 (2807 days ago)

Saw this earlier at SDCC

https://imgur.com/a/Jic88

Can't post the pic from my phone. Anyway, another cool piece from Mega Bloks

Kubros?

by Funkmon @, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 19:52 (2807 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Kubros?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 21:59 (2807 days ago) @ Funkmon

Careful, you'll set Korny off

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, July 22, 2016, 01:48 (2807 days ago) @ unoudid

Kubrow is one of his Warframe trigger words.

Aww, I miss my Kubrow...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, July 22, 2016, 02:13 (2807 days ago) @ someotherguy

I hope it's still frozen asleep

TRIGGERED

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, July 22, 2016, 16:50 (2806 days ago) @ someotherguy
edited by Korny, Friday, July 22, 2016, 17:50

Kubrow is one of his Warframe trigger words.

I didn't want to say anything when I first saw the thread, though I did get an eye-twitch.

BUT SINCE YOU BROUGHT IT UP,

Let's look at another way that DE stands above other devs (especially in light of this week's Cosmodrome stream).

A recent bug was discovered on PC where players found a way to cross-breed the dog-like Kubrows with the cat-like Kvats, to unholy results.
During last week's weekly stream, DE's Creative Director Steve Sinclair not only explained the situation, but he and (Community Manager) Rebecca spent time playing around with the pretty-huge bug (starts at 9:48 in the stream).

In the end, not only did he reassure players that they'd be able to keep their Frankenstein mutations after the issue was fixed, but due to popular demand, console players would also be given a chance to play around with the bug and make their own freaks to keep.
And to top it all off, they gave away their ultimate creation, Gumpster, at the end of the stream.

For those of you who complain that the Bungie streams (such as this week's) are pretty bland and lame, DE's Prime Time Live is a... PRIME example of what Bungie could do.

Direct Hit!

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, July 22, 2016, 17:34 (2806 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Jokes aside, that's indeed pretty damn cool of them

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, July 22, 2016, 18:23 (2806 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread