Distracted Destiny (Iron Banner vids) (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, July 25, 2016, 22:08 (2803 days ago)

Know when you do that awesome thing in Iron Banner and you just have to record the clip for posterity? Make sure you're not standing out in the open like an idiot when you do it, or you'll end up in someone else's clip. :)

This guy knocked out Breitzen and Blackstar with one grenade and apparently thought it was amazing:

Should have used Kinect!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, July 25, 2016, 22:28 (2803 days ago) @ Beorn

Thanks for avenging us.

Distracted Destiny (Iron Banner vids)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 12:50 (2802 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by MacAddictXIV, Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 13:01

Know when you do that awesome thing in Iron Banner and you just have to record the clip for posterity? Make sure you're not standing out in the open like an idiot when you do it, or you'll end up in someone else's clip. :)

I know what you mean, this guy regretted using his wave remote. I can almost hear him saying "Oh shit!"

This clip makes me laugh every time I watch it

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 17:48 (2802 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

One of the things that always irked me about Xbone...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 18:08 (2802 days ago) @ Beorn

I wanted to save this clip:

but the DVR froze the console, then I had to sit through the recording (which also froze), which meant my character stood in place for ages, somehow not getting kicked to orbit, but also being out of play long enough that my team was essentially 5v6 for the early rushes... And we lost. I edited out the minute+ that my character just stood there in the clip...

Scorpio needs a dedicated Share button!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread