Before you delete Destiny from your 360... (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, August 19, 2016, 16:18 (2777 days ago)

I might ask you for help.

I'm about 60% of the way through the void kills part of the exotic sword quest, and then I'll need to do the Sunless Cell. This is all I need to finish my moments of triumph on the Xbox, and although it's not a big deal, it just feels like it's a good last thing to do on the 360, bringing some closure to my characters who will forever be trapped in amber (in a sense) after I update Destiny on the One.

Could a few people here help me with Sealing the Blade? I hope to be ready by Armsday next week.

Before you delete Destiny from your 360...

by electricpirate @, Friday, August 19, 2016, 17:53 (2777 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm about 60% of the way through the void kills part of the exotic sword quest, and then I'll need to do the Sunless Cell. This is all I need to finish my moments of triumph on the Xbox, and although it's not a big deal, it just feels like it's a good last thing to do on the 360, bringing some closure to my characters who will forever be trapped in amber (in a sense) after I update Destiny on the One.

Could a few people here help me with Sealing the Blade? I hope to be ready by Armsday next week.

I'm not sure what my schedule is, but I'll try to figure it out. I need to do that too,b ut I'm suck on the crucible section.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, August 19, 2016, 18:01 (2777 days ago) @ electricpirate

I'm not sure what my schedule is, but I'll try to figure it out. I need to do that too,b ut I'm suck on the crucible section.

Go into rumble and use your hilt. Don't worry about ammo. Two hits and they're dead.

Um...

by Claude Errera @, Friday, August 19, 2016, 22:00 (2777 days ago) @ Kermit

You should only do this if you have no interest in the shirt.

The last day to finish the MoT on legacy consoles and still earn a code for the shirt was August 16.

(If you don't care about the shirt, you should still be able to finish the actual activities on the 360.)

Um...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, August 19, 2016, 22:55 (2777 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Hmmm. I was thinking as long as I had not done my account import on the one I'd get the code when I did that.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=44927

Um...

by Claude Errera @, Friday, August 19, 2016, 23:12 (2777 days ago) @ Kermit

Hmmm. I was thinking as long as I had not done my account import on the one I'd get the code when I did that.

From that page:

"If the Year Two Moments of Triumph Record Book has not been completed on a Legacy Console, it must be completed on the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One console to unlock the T-Shirt code on Bungie.net."

(This is in the section about how to finish the MoT process after the 16th.)

Um...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, August 19, 2016, 23:30 (2777 days ago) @ Claude Errera

From that page:

"If the Year Two Moments of Triumph Record Book has not been completed on a Legacy Console, it must be completed on the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One console to unlock the T-Shirt code on Bungie.net."

(This is in the section about how to finish the MoT process after the 16th.)

I read that bullet point as relating to the state of things when the account import happens.

by FyreWulff, Sunday, August 21, 2016, 19:43 (2775 days ago) @ Kermit

I may still have Gold on my 360. i'll be off the next 3 nights, no guarantees I can show up..

But yeah, you should be fine for the shirt. Just need to click through the import on the One and then you can get the code.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, August 21, 2016, 19:51 (2775 days ago) @ FyreWulff

I may still have Gold on my 360. i'll be off the next 3 nights, no guarantees I can show up..

But yeah, you should be fine for the shirt. Just need to click through the import on the One and then you can get the code.

Right. Claude's worried about my getting the shirt through the 360, but I'm not--I'm getting it through the One, after I import my account.

You said you're off the next three nights. Does that mean you might be on Wednesday? For some reason you don't seem to be on my friends list. I'm Kermit7.

by FyreWulff, Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 12:12 (2773 days ago) @ Kermit

that's weird, but i've also noticed my 360 friends list is shrinking without any input on my part... i'll get that request in soon

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 12:43 (2773 days ago) @ FyreWulff

You may have been removed from lists people assumed you had moved on to Xbox One and added you there. I did that with some folks because there were friends only on the 360 I wanted to add. On the 360 I've been right at the friend limit for years.

Would you be able to play this evening?

by FyreWulff, Thursday, August 25, 2016, 10:09 (2772 days ago) @ Kermit

Sorry, got slammed with stuff. I might be on tonight, albeit a bit earlier in the evening since I work overnights right now. Next week is fairly open.

I think you're right, so I have to send you the FR from the 360 itself so I just don't end up on your One list.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, August 25, 2016, 13:04 (2772 days ago) @ FyreWulff

Sorry, got slammed with stuff. I might be on tonight, albeit a bit earlier in the evening since I work overnights right now. Next week is fairly open.

I think you're right, so I have to send you the FR from the 360 itself so I just don't end up on your One list.

I sent you a friend request last night.

I didn't think about the fact that this special strike still has matchmaking. Last night I got a random in my party and he was trying for the same thing I was, but unfortunately we couldn't get the third random to cooperate. I'll probably try my luck with that approach again tonight, but I'll look for you regardless.

Longer term, after I get this, I'll keep Destiny installed and feel free to send me an invite if you see me and want to play on the 360, but I do want to go ahead knock this out so I can synch and then resume play on my One.

by FyreWulff, Friday, August 26, 2016, 00:16 (2771 days ago) @ Kermit

Alright, so here it goes:

working overnight tonight. Will be sleeping as soon as I get home.

When I get up - which is hopefully at -least- by 7pm CST, I'll have until 9pm CST to assist.

We can try in that window (i might wake up a bit earlier - but those should be the golden hours for me). Otherwise hope for good randos and I'll just have to let you go split the characters :p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread