Throwing Knife Karma... (Destiny)

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 16:48 (2795 days ago)

What goes around, comes around I suppose...

GIF

Embedded for your pleasure

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 17:13 (2795 days ago) @ Doooskey

+1

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 17:41 (2795 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Thought process

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, August 25, 2016, 11:49 (2794 days ago) @ ZackDark
edited by MacAddictXIV, Thursday, August 25, 2016, 12:37

What was it when you threw that knife through the window? (great sentence regardless of topic)

...ehhh why not?

Thought process

by SonofMacPhisto @, Thursday, August 25, 2016, 12:01 (2794 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

What was it when you through that knife through the window? (great sentence regardless of topic)

...ehhh why not?

The best stuff usually happens when you listen to your brain. "Eh, fuck it." "Yeah brain, you're right!"

#TitanfallLogic

Imagine the same when I'm lobbing grenades

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, August 25, 2016, 12:20 (2794 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

This is a guess, not educated, but a guess all the same, that this is going to rock someone's world.

Thought process

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Saturday, August 27, 2016, 21:51 (2791 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

What was it when you threw that knife through the window? (great sentence regardless of topic)

...ehhh why not?

You know... It wasn't a very reasonable train of thought. I think one of my problems in Crucible is that my judgement of probability is poor. I think I knew it was a tiny chance to hit, but the awesomeness of that possibility won out. And this video is the 1/100 chance working out. Normally I'd just have wasted my knife and died a few moments later because my trusty throwing knives were on the ground outside.

Part of it was in playful response to the guy jumping in the window - who had an even worse train of thought than me. I was just like - "Let's do this then..."

I wonder...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, August 25, 2016, 12:50 (2794 days ago) @ Doooskey

One of the new artifacts allows you to deflect projectiles with a sword. I wonder how long it will take until someone posts a video of them batting a knife back to the thrower and killing them.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread