Hey KidTsunami! (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, August 25, 2016, 20:22 (2794 days ago)

You can only get the fragments when the challenge is active. This week it's warpriest. You've still got time, but it's running short.

Speaking of which

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, August 25, 2016, 20:37 (2794 days ago) @ Kermit

I still need Golgy and Oryx challenge mode completions, if anyone would be willing to help me out over the next 3 weeks. I'll set an FTB, but I dont have a particular day/time in mind.

I foolishly ignored all the previous FTBs for them because I'd been led to believe they had to be done on HM :(

Speaking of which

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, August 25, 2016, 21:03 (2794 days ago) @ someotherguy

Glad to help if we're both awake at the same time. :)

Hey KidTsunami!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, August 26, 2016, 16:11 (2793 days ago) @ Kermit

You can only get the fragments when the challenge is active. This week it's warpriest. You've still got time, but it's running short.

Oh man only saw this now, yeah I'm willing to bend over backwards to basically do this each week.

Also, I will TOTALLY buy you a beer if you help!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, August 26, 2016, 16:28 (2793 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

We've only been talking about it for years.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, August 26, 2016, 17:40 (2793 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Haha, fine, a beer regardless

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, August 26, 2016, 17:56 (2793 days ago) @ Kermit

Maybe just before the RoI release a DBO Raleigh meetup at Raleigh Beer Garden, Cameron Village Draft House, or Boxcar?

Haha, fine, a beer regardless

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, August 26, 2016, 19:40 (2793 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Maybe just before the RoI release a DBO Raleigh meetup at Raleigh Beer Garden, Cameron Village Draft House, or Boxcar?

I'd enjoy that.

When is good for you?

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, August 29, 2016, 12:23 (2790 days ago) @ Kermit

I'd enjoy that.

Some random happy hour or you more free on the weekends? Also, are there any HBO or DBOers you're aware of I can loop into this?

When is good for you?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 11:50 (2789 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I'd enjoy that.

Some random happy hour or you more free on the weekends? Also, are there any HBO or DBOers you're aware of I can loop into this?

Got a lot on my plate at the moment. Does your email work?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread