Heads up! October Xbox Live Preview : Clubs & LFG (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 06, 2016, 23:54 (2782 days ago)

Pageing Louis Wu! This seems very relevant to DBO's efforts in play. :)

If you are in the Xbox Preview program and it hasn't activated yet you can activate it by going to Settings > System > Console Info & Updates. Under where it says "Name" would be where you could activate the update manually.

Huh. Interesting...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, September 07, 2016, 01:18 (2782 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

'Course my Xbone is finiky enought without being in a preview program. So, test well guys! :)

Hey Cortana, delete me from the preview program

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, September 07, 2016, 02:45 (2782 days ago) @ Ragashingo

After the severe performance hit my xbox took from the last preview update I'm extremely hesitant to try out the next one.

That said, the LFG feature does look neat and is a welcome addition (as long as it gets used)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, September 07, 2016, 02:52 (2782 days ago) @ unoudid

After the severe performance hit my xbox took from the last preview update I'm extremely hesitant to try out the next one.

That said, the LFG feature does look neat and is a welcome addition (as long as it gets used)

It won't. The Groups/LFG/Event features on PS4 are never used. I've not seen a single one go up, despite the full feature set (you can even be added to a Party automatically once the event is set to start). The DBO group only has three comments since inception...

It's a dang shame, just like team chat in Destiny.

I didn't even know those PS4 features existed.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, September 07, 2016, 09:40 (2782 days ago) @ Korny

Not sure if that's a communication problem or a me-not-paying-attention problem though.

yeah, me neither

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, September 07, 2016, 11:34 (2781 days ago) @ someotherguy

I'm pretty sure my crew is going to be all over these on XB1.

I only keep my PS+ because it reminds me of those shareware subscriptions I used to have.

Ouch

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, September 07, 2016, 12:31 (2781 days ago) @ kidtsunami

You have friends who play Xbox? Weird, I'd ditch them asap ;p

"Sorry, It's not you, or me, it's Xbox"

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, September 07, 2016, 12:58 (2781 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

They were kind of a big deal back when they first launched..

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, September 07, 2016, 15:33 (2781 days ago) @ someotherguy

On Sony's end, anyway, but I read Playstation Blog every once in a while...

But I mean, it's literally right there next to your Messages:

[image]

And it's super simple to use:
[image]
[image][image]

Now that I think about it, it totally would have helped me get my sword faster... Maybe. Apparently folks don't even bother to check if some are available (not like any ever are...)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, September 07, 2016, 12:58 (2781 days ago) @ Korny

It won't. The Groups/LFG/Event features on PS4 are never used. I've not seen a single one go up, despite the full feature set (you can even be added to a Party automatically once the event is set to start). The DBO group only has three comments since inception...

I just opened up my playstation app to try & add a fourth comment, but I see no way to access that functionality from the app or even on the web. Sony could really improve their web-psn integration.

Yep.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 07, 2016, 13:41 (2781 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread