Thanks for the Crucible (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, September 11, 2016, 05:55 (2794 days ago)
edited by Ragashingo, Sunday, September 11, 2016, 06:30

Just wanted to say thanks to unoudid, Zero, Point Fox, red robber, BeardFade, Up North 65, Speedracer513, and Louis Wu for the fun Crucible games tonight. Had a fair number of good games tonight and even won a few Salvage and Mayhem Class matches!

My favorite matches had to be the 7,510 to 7,345 Salvage win on Asylum and the 20,210 to 19,040 game of control on Exodus Blue we pulled off.

My favorite clip of the night had to be this one. Note: The triple kill isn't the best part. :)

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Ragashingo/video/21436213

Titans, yeesh

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, September 11, 2016, 12:11 (2793 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I'm surprised that Nova didn't catch you... maybe he wasn't running with Annihilate.

Definitely no Annihilate

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, September 11, 2016, 13:14 (2793 days ago) @ Beorn

You can tell by how quickly the Vortex disappeared. Silly Warlock running the wrong build, smearing our upstanding image...

You're thinking of Vortex Mastery

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, September 11, 2016, 15:18 (2793 days ago) @ ZackDark

Just checked the Voidwalker skill tree:

Annihilate: Increases the size of the explosion created by Nova Bomb and Vortex grenade.
Vortex Mastery: Increases the range of Axion Bolt seekers and the duration of the Vortex effect of Nova Bomb and Vortex Grenade.

You're thinking of Vortex Mastery

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, September 11, 2016, 16:19 (2793 days ago) @ Beorn

You both totally failed to admire how awesome I was. Please try again. :p

This is how you play as a VOIDWALKER

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 12, 2016, 11:55 (2792 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Preach!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, September 12, 2016, 15:00 (2792 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

This is how you play as a VOIDWALKER

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 12, 2016, 15:58 (2792 days ago) @ breitzen

Yeah, I was very surprised I lived. My Striker build there isn't max armor or anything and I only jumped at most a second before the Nova Bomb hit. Most of the time when I try and evade a Nova Bomb or Fist of Havoc this is what I think should happen... as my body disintegrates... Just got really lucky with the timing, I suppose.

On a side note, it's a lot of fun to look at what happened and how amazingly crazy it all is. One person wearing robes jumped 30+ feet off the ground and threw a ball of energy from his hands that detonated in a 50 foot radius. Meanwhile, a woman in super heavy body armor also jumped impossibly high into the air, had her armor propell her sideways into a nearby building, then vaporized the first guy with an electrified punch. Oh, and then the first guy came back to life somewhere nearby with nothing injured but his pride.

Sometimes it's easy to forget, but in Destiny we're playing as mind boggling astonishing unkillable superheroes! :)

Oh, and nice Super. Almost forgot to say that. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 12, 2016, 15:59 (2792 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

yas queen

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 13:25 (2791 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

The heck was he using, Hunger?!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, September 11, 2016, 21:31 (2793 days ago) @ Beorn

Sure as hell Raga didn't dodge an Angry Magic Nova Bomb...

You underestimate my power!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, September 11, 2016, 22:20 (2793 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Don't try it.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, September 11, 2016, 22:59 (2793 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Customs is going to be a blast :)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, September 12, 2016, 01:22 (2793 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

But just a small one if you play as a Warlock apparently. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 12, 2016, 01:30 (2793 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Playing a Warlock wrong, really

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, September 12, 2016, 10:49 (2793 days ago) @ Ragashingo

EXPLOSIONS!!!

Titans, yeesh

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Sunday, September 11, 2016, 22:57 (2793 days ago) @ Beorn

I'm surprised that Nova didn't catch you... maybe he wasn't running with Annihilate.

I looked him up on Bingie.net and it says he is using vortex and annihilate.

He probably changed it after this match. ;-)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, September 11, 2016, 23:49 (2793 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

Thanks for the Crucible

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Sunday, September 11, 2016, 16:20 (2793 days ago) @ Ragashingo

That was pretty! Definitely had a good time playing last night, thanks for joining Zero and I for some salvage

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread