Rise of Iron Launch Trailer (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 15:45 (2790 days ago)

Can you get more hype at this point?

Goosebumps

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 15:59 (2790 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Rise of Iron Launch Trailer

by squidnh3, Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 16:07 (2790 days ago) @ Korny

Gotta say I'm really excited for the new story, lore, and Grimoire info. Was really hoping the crucible ghosts would have some new Grimoire stories, but no such luck.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 17:37 (2790 days ago) @ squidnh3

Are we sure about that? There are, of course, cards for the different maps already, but I'm pretty sure I was seeing these new cards listed as things like "Ghost Fragment: First Light" while the old card is just "First Light"

I'm hoping each map has a story and the cards just aren't active yet.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 21:13 (2790 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I only picked one up so far, but I didnt notice a score increase either. Might just be inactive thus far.

by Avateur @, Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 22:37 (2790 days ago) @ Korny

Can you get more hype at this point?

Yes. The stuff looks good, but it's still a lot of rehashing. I hope in Destiny 2, Bungie's expansions actually introduce new enemies and things instead of just reskinning. Either way, I can't wait to Raid.

Fixed it for you

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 22:50 (2790 days ago) @ Avateur

I hope in Destiny 2, Bungie's expansions actually introduces new enemies and things. Either way, I can't wait to Raid.

Why are we looking forward to Destiny 2's expansions when D2 hasn't even been announced yet?!

Fixed it for you

by Avateur @, Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 22:57 (2790 days ago) @ Beorn

Because in Destiny 1, the expansions leave a lot to be desired (except for the Raids), especially since the majority of it all takes place in the same environments and are the exact same enemies with different skins/slightly different abilities. Dunno why that isn't obvious. The goal is to make Destiny 2 the best Destiny it can be, because Destiny 1 has fallen short on a number of levels.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread