New Concept Art Released!

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:18 (4076 days ago)

Looks like Bungie has unlocked some concept art on their Destiny page! Check it out!

https://www.bungie.net/en-us/Destiny#page=media

New Concept Art Released!

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:23 (4076 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

DAT Fireteam pic..... UHGHGHGASJFSJGDHGHDGIDSHGFJIIO

The mix of action & serenity I've come to expect.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:32 (4076 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

I'm going to just copy and paste my reaction from an email because it's still 100% accurate:

HO-LY SH-IT.

"Citadel" is really all I needed. That's... wow. "Epic" gets thrown around a lot. This is epic.

And all the action scenes are great, but the beauty and tranquility of "Garden" and "Ocean of Storms" really remind me of why I love Bungie games. They really know how to pace, breaking up motivated battles with serene exploration. And it makes me excited that they would include shots like that in their first press release. A lot of it is very... idealistic. Bold. I love it.

The mix of action & serenity I've come to expect.

by Jillybean, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:47 (4076 days ago) @ Leviathan

[image]

GRABBY HANDS

Speaking of Serenity

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 13:17 (4075 days ago) @ Jillybean

Gotta love all the duster action going on in those pics.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread