Something that's been bugging me about PS exclusives... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, September 17, 2016, 01:50 (2801 days ago)
edited by Korny, Saturday, September 17, 2016, 01:56

Not only on the exclusives page, but here in the new trailer as well:

Bungie seems to go out of their way to never mention the April Update exclusives (such as Zavala's armor set, the Zen Meteor, etc.), even though they are featured prominently in the trailer. I wonder if this means that the April Update stuff isn't intended to be a part of the "exclusive until 2017" package... That they appear in the trailer doesn't say much, since Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, and 4th Horseman are also shown off in most Playstation advertising (including this trailer), even though they've been on Xbox for a year.

Does the free Live Team content not fall into the same deal as the paid stuff? How will the Sublime Engrams be implemented onto Xbox? Was the Zen Meteor also removed from the Blueprints with the latest update?

Who knows!

But maybe Bluerunner might have a chance to grab the Long Tomorrow helmet after all...

(PS. "Some content shown also available in the Eververse Store" Awhaaaa?)

Something that's been bugging me about PS exclusives...

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, September 17, 2016, 03:31 (2801 days ago) @ Korny

(PS. "Some content shown also available in the Eververse Store" Awhaaaa?)

For some reason they put in a half-second clip of guardians in the desolate armour sets and using effervescence emotes.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread