Preordered

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:18 (4084 days ago)

It seems strange to set up preorders on the announce date (probably depends on the upcoming Xbox/PS4 announcements?), but I did mine anyway.

Curious to see if there will be a limited edition as well...

Also, new Bungie Store stuff?

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:25 (4084 days ago) @ Beorn

The front page of Bungie shows some new Destiny swag, but the actual store doesn't appear to be updated quite yet.

http://www.bungiestore.com/

by NartFOpc, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:47 (4084 days ago) @ Beorn

I WANT THAT PRINT

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 11:03 (4084 days ago) @ Beorn

Was able to purchase the "Traveler" shirt. Was it taken down?

by NartFOpc, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 11:05 (4084 days ago) @ biggy

That one is still there, the poster and other shirt shown for the destiny collection aren't there. And the "Fallen" lithograph isn't there.

Check Amazon Directly!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 12:06 (4084 days ago) @ NartFOpc

Looks like all of these items (and more) are available through Amazon directly if you search for Destiny:

Direct Amazon Search Link

Check Amazon Directly!

by NartFOpc, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 12:09 (4084 days ago) @ Beorn

Thanks!

Check Amazon Directly!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 13:42 (4084 days ago) @ NartFOpc

They still don't have that awesome looking poster with the spaceship on it. :(

I hope a ladies version of the traveler shirt is coming.

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 11:18 (4084 days ago) @ biggy

I love it, but even a men's small would swallow me. :(

I hope a ladies version of the traveler shirt is coming.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 11:20 (4084 days ago) @ Atsumi

I love it, but even a men's small would swallow me. :(

Something stylish and nerdy?

[image]

Preordered

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:29 (4084 days ago) @ Beorn

I'm waiting for the next-gen Xbox version.

Preordered

by TestPleaseIgnore, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 11:29 (4084 days ago) @ Atsumi

I'm waiting for the next-gen Xbox version.

Still hoping for a PC version myself!

Preordered

by breitzen @, Kansas, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 11:57 (4084 days ago) @ TestPleaseIgnore

Still hoping for a PC version myself!

I wouldn't hold your breath. IGN seemed to be pretty clear that Bungie told them for consoles only. :(

Preordered

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:31 (4084 days ago) @ Beorn

I'm going to hold off on my preorder until the limited edition(s) are revealed, if any. Not holding my breath on next generation console versions just yet but its worth the wait.

Preordered

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:34 (4084 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I'm going to hold off on my preorder until the limited edition(s) are revealed, if any. Not holding my breath on next generation console versions just yet but its worth the wait.

Yes, exactly this. I'm tempted to preorder anyway, in case there's anything for first-reservers... but I'm calling to find out how flexible the preorder is at my store. I want LE information :)

Preordered

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:39 (4084 days ago) @ thebruce

I figure that a preorder on Amazon doesn't lock me into anything. They make it pretty easy to change the preorder later on if a Limited Edition or somesuch becomes available.

Also, I imagine there are metrics that can only help Bungie if the preorder numbers are high. :)

Preordered

by PsychoRaven, Oklahoma, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 11:01 (4084 days ago) @ Beorn

Not really. Anymore that's the norm. For me I've already preordered but if there ends up being some sort of collectors edition you can bet I'll upgrade to it in a heartbeat.

Preordered

by breitzen @, Kansas, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 11:59 (4084 days ago) @ Beorn

I'm not seeing what (if any) pre-order bonuses there are... am I missing something or have they just not announced yet?

Preordered

by Onyx, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 12:34 (4084 days ago) @ breitzen

GameStop has a double-sided poster bonus, guessing they'll add more to that later in the year.

Preordered

by Daedalos42, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 13:00 (4084 days ago) @ Beorn

I'm going to wait for more information before preordering, like preorder bonuses, and if a next-gen version will be released.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread