SGA: Rolling *Gear Spoilers* (Destiny)

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 20:13 (2803 days ago)

I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere, but as you rank up the Rise of Iron book and you get armor packages you can get an infinite number of them (one held at a time) that will roll differently each time at Armor 3.

I didn't see any changes to the gear perks, but the stat rolls would change. So if you like the look but are sad that you got Int/Str instead of Int/Dis, you can fix that for 3 legendary marks.

Oh thank God

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 21:18 (2803 days ago) @ Harmanimus

I'd been putting off picking them up, because I know I'll want to keep them but if the roll is garbage they'll just clog up space in my vault.

SGA: Rolling *Gear Spoilers*

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, September 22, 2016, 11:58 (2802 days ago) @ Harmanimus

Oh wow, thanks! I hadn't thought to go back and look. This is great news because on my initial set, only the hunter arms really had stats/perks that were useful to me - the Warlock and Titan gear was meh. Which was a shame because I liked the look of the Titan arms.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread