Down the Mountain (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 11:16 (2767 days ago)

I was a little bummed out this week when I discovered the Iron Temple patrol space was so small. Well guess what happened this morning!

[image] [image] [image] [image]

When I came back up, the doors had closed, but could be opened (from outside at least). Looks like there's a specific way to get on the other side without opening the door [hint] it involves fire! but if anyone opens it you can run through. Have fun exploring!

[image]

Down the Mountain

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 11:41 (2767 days ago) @ breitzen

Can you get back to the first Gondola at all? There was a very suspicious area that onvolved climbing over the roof of the building, dropping onto a small platform and crouching through a hole back into the innards of the building. It seemed very intentional, but there was nothing there that I could find.

Might be the intended method to get that other SIVA cluster.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 12:15 (2767 days ago) @ breitzen

I was a little bummed out this week when I discovered the Iron Temple patrol space was so small. Well guess what happened this morning!

[image] [image] [image] [image]

When I came back up, the doors had closed, but could be opened (from outside at least). Looks like there's a specific way to get on the other side without opening the door [hint] it involves fire! but if anyone opens it you can run through. Have fun exploring!

[image]

Ya know, the one on the roof of that watchtower. We just grabbed it during the first story mission instead, but it's supposedly there while you're in the Social Space.

Just saw a video on twitter (potential *SP*)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 12:35 (2767 days ago) @ breitzen

They were able to get on top of the tower by igniting the fire in the courtyard. It sent them flying. Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/unrealshadow3/status/780719034371219460

Just saw a video on twitter (potential *SP*)

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 12:51 (2767 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

They were able to get on top of the tower by igniting the fire in the courtyard. It sent them flying. Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/unrealshadow3/status/780719034371219460

Was just about to post this! I'm not sure I understand how they lit the fire.

^ This is my question, too

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 12:52 (2767 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

It might be related to finishing the raid

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 13:01 (2767 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

There's a theory it has to do with the bells

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 13:02 (2767 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

I've been wondering about those bells since day one

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 13:42 (2767 days ago) @ breitzen

There has to be a specific sequence(s) or timing that does... well, something!

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 14:15 (2767 days ago) @ Oholiab

possibly spoil-y about theoretical purpose: Isn't there a trophy for ringing them in the correct order (same melody as the song)? I think there was a post on the subreddit about it.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 14:19 (2767 days ago) @ marmot 1333

possibly spoil-y about theoretical purpose: Isn't there a trophy for ringing them in the correct order (same melody as the song)? I think there was a post on the subreddit about it.

Yes, I've written down the order, but I think you need 5-6 guardians working together to play the song. I intend on making a FTB event (for ps4) sometime to accomplish this.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 14:20 (2767 days ago) @ dogcow

You can do it with 2 successfully, but you need at least 2.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 14:56 (2767 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

You can do it with 2 successfully, but you need at least 2.

Good to know. I'm sure the more the easier.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 14:20 (2767 days ago) @ marmot 1333

Yes, you should totally do it. When you do it successfully make sure to run outside quickly for a fun scene.

is there a switch somewhere?

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 13:57 (2767 days ago) @ Oholiab

like the fan in the tower?

No, it's 100% Raid-related (no raid spoilers).

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 03:43 (2767 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

like the fan in the tower?

Complete the raid, and go stand by the fire. You'll ignite it automatically, letting you grab that SIVA fragment on the roof if you didn't grab it during the KotM story mission.

No, it's 100% Raid-related (no raid spoilers).

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 13:21 (2766 days ago) @ Korny

cool thanks!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread