Holy Hand Cannons, Batman! (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 21:14 (2760 days ago)

One thing I'll say about my luck with RNG: when it rains, it pours!

I got 3 AWESOME hand cannons today:

Free Will III <- Fatebringer Jr!

• High Caliber Rounds
  • Outlaw
  • Firefly

[image]

The Devil You Know <- My new PvP favorite

• Spray and Play
  • Smallbore
  • Luck In The Chamber

[image]

another Free Will III

• Explosive Rounds
  • Smallbore
  • Luck In The Chamber

[image]

All this in addition to the How Dare You with Spray and Play, Smallbore, and Rangefinder that I got a couple days ago. If Hand Cannons ever get buffed back up to their former glory, I'll be all set :D

Nice! I might be a little green with envy...

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 21:50 (2760 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Seriously excited for you! My love for HCs is well-documented.

Free Will III? From where does that drop?

Nice! I might be a little green with envy...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 22:07 (2760 days ago) @ Oholiab

Seriously excited for you! My love for HCs is well-documented.

Free Will III? From where does that drop?

Thanks! It's from New Monarchy. I've gotten 3 of them from faction rep packages in the past week, two of which came with firefly :)

Might be time to switch my allegiance...

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 22:20 (2760 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Might be time to switch my allegiance...

by Up North 65 @, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 16:06 (2760 days ago) @ Oholiab

The Palindrome from the Crucible Quartermaster is a really good roll. Xenos suggested it and it is definitely worth the 150 marks if you've them to spare. I have to stop and not reload the mag after every kill to get spray and play to proc, but once it does it seems every bit as quick as outlaw.

Holy Hand Cannons, Batman!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 04:43 (2760 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I say go against the current!

You'll gain even more respect and envy when you deliberately chose a weaker weapon type and still kicked ass with it!

I used a Scout Rifle last night against a sea of Auto Rifles, and even though we lost, I still got an On The Bright Side...and did pretty nicely.

bifrucation of the Meta

by electricpirate @, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 12:39 (2760 days ago) @ Morpheus

I say go against the current!

You'll gain even more respect and envy when you deliberately chose a weaker weapon type and still kicked ass with it!

I used a Scout Rifle last night against a sea of Auto Rifles, and even though we lost, I still got an On The Bright Side...and did pretty nicely.

So it's interesting, the super high level players have all gone big into hand cannons. Eyeasluna with good rolls is currently one of the top guns in the game.

But when you look at other levels, HC seem underpowered.

I dont think it's every really bee this way at other points in the game.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread