My friends and I 4-manned the opening of the raid (no SP) (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 13:30 (2767 days ago)

Took a while, but once we figured it out we were able to do it with light levels of 365, 361, 358, and 348. We went in totally blind, and I suggest you do the same. Should be a cake walk with 6 players once you figure out what to do.

Super fun and very doable, don't let a low light level stop you from trying!

My friends and I 4-manned the opening of the raid (no SP)

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 13:53 (2767 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Plus lots of drops from the enemies for materials!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 14:12 (2767 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Without getting into spoiler territory, any part of the raid is excellent farming ground, but yeh, that first part is simple enough to do with as few as two people (assuming that you're on top of the things that can foil your progress)...

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 14:38 (2767 days ago) @ Korny

Without getting into spoiler territory, any part of the raid is excellent farming ground, but yeh, that first part is simple enough to do with as few as two people (assuming that you're on top of the things that can foil your progress)...

Man, there's no way only 2 of us would have been able to do that, at least not at our light levels. The four of us had trouble downing the VEs and we died a bunch of times.

It Was Fun! :-)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 18:29 (2766 days ago) @ Kahzgul

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread