Hey "Late Blind Run" PS4 Crew! (Fireteam Builder Events)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, October 03, 2016, 12:24 (2755 days ago)

How would you feel about pushing this back a day or two? Can you make it on Wednesday night or Thursday night? I believe we could start earlier in the evening on Wed/Thu.

Edit: The reasons I ask are that Peaks can't make it on Tuesday & Slycrel is worried about being under-leveled.

Hey "Late Blind Run" PS4 Crew!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, October 03, 2016, 12:57 (2755 days ago) @ dogcow

How would you feel about pushing this back a day or two? Can you make it on Wednesday night or Thursday night? I believe we could start earlier in the evening on Wed/Thu.

Edit: The reasons I ask are that Peaks can't make it on Tuesday & Slycrel is worried about being under-leveled.

Korny is right in that level is not as huge a problem as you'd think. If he is 360+ you should be able to do the raid all the way through. We were at a part where Korny said was the toughest in terms of damage, and we managed fine with most in the low 360s. The early parts we had 3 35xs and were absolutely fine.

Hey "Late Blind Run" PS4 Crew!

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, October 03, 2016, 13:44 (2755 days ago) @ dogcow

I'm currently 353. I'll have a few hours today to change that. I had been hoping that I could get to 365 or so pre-raid, but that is very unlikely at this point.

I shoud be available Wednesday or Thursday evening.

Hey "Late Blind Run" PS4 Crew! - paging Vortech

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, October 04, 2016, 12:16 (2754 days ago) @ dogcow

Are you okay moving it to Wed/Thu?

Hey "Late Blind Run" PS4 Crew! - paging twodorksinlove

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, October 04, 2016, 12:16 (2754 days ago) @ dogcow

Are you okay moving it to Wed/Thu?

Hey "Late Blind Run" PS4 Crew! HELLO? Guys? Bueller?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, October 04, 2016, 20:52 (2754 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, October 04, 2016, 21:04 (2754 days ago) @ dogcow

My bad, I actually completely forgot I had tentatively signed up for this.

I'm fine for any night this week, buuuut... I no longer blind. I'm still happy to run it with you guys. I'll keep quiet the whole time, unless you want hints ;) But if you find someone who is actually blind, I'll gladly step aside for them.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, October 04, 2016, 21:07 (2754 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

cool, thanks! :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread