So, Unstoppable (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Saturday, October 08, 2016, 16:10 (2778 days ago)

I know it was nerfed slightly, but I've been feeling like it has almost no effect recently. I've been teamshot out of my super more than ever recently, but shrugged it off.

This last game was the final straw. Max armour Titan with Unstoppable and Arc Armour on my chestpiece. Inside a bubble, so I know I wasn't hit by more than one enemy. A Titan runs in and I fist of Havoc. He one shots be out of it with a shotgun.

He didn't even melee. Just a single shot. Is this normal? In fact no. I'm saying right now. That's not normal. I've tried it myself many many times. Any ideas?

So, Unstoppable

by Harmanimus @, Saturday, October 08, 2016, 16:15 (2778 days ago) @ someotherguy

Was it an enemy or friendly bubble? If it was an enemy, Weapons of Light will do that, I do believe.

Enemy, but it was blessing.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Saturday, October 08, 2016, 16:19 (2778 days ago) @ Harmanimus

Or armour. I checked the footage, he got an overshield as soon as he stepped in.

So, Unstoppable

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, October 08, 2016, 17:12 (2778 days ago) @ someotherguy

I know it was nerfed slightly, but I've been feeling like it has almost no effect recently. I've been teamshot out of my super more than ever recently, but shrugged it off.

This last game was the final straw. Max armour Titan with Unstoppable and Arc Armour on my chestpiece. Inside a bubble, so I know I wasn't hit by more than one enemy. A Titan runs in and I fist of Havoc. He one shots be out of it with a shotgun.

He didn't even melee. Just a single shot. Is this normal? In fact no. I'm saying right now. That's not normal. I've tried it myself many many times. Any ideas?

Last night, we were in a game where Rev killed a poor Titan in the middle of a Fist no less than four times.

They took all the mitigation and put it in juggernaut.

by TheeChaos @, Saturday, October 08, 2016, 18:25 (2778 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Was it a Matador 64?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, October 08, 2016, 18:26 (2778 days ago) @ someotherguy

Because that thing is insane. I've seen them do such ridiculous feats of killing I always stand the heck back in Anomaly.

Seriously, same gun as conspiracy theory d.

by Funkmon @, Monday, October 10, 2016, 21:14 (2776 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread