Fireteam for Exotic Pulse Rifle (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 17:41 (2760 days ago)

So you need a Hunter, Titan, and Warlock.

Anyone want to join me as a hunter? There were plenty of warlocks in our raid group last night, but no Titans.

Ottermack as Titan? :-)

Fireteam for Exotic Pulse Rifle

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 17:48 (2760 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So you need a Hunter, Titan, and Warlock.

Anyone want to join me as a hunter? There were plenty of warlocks in our raid group last night, but no Titans.

Ottermack as Titan? :-)

I would, but I haven't got the quest yet.

I just picked it up on my Titan

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 18:45 (2760 days ago) @ Cody Miller

When were you thinking?

I just picked it up on my Titan

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 19:16 (2760 days ago) @ someotherguy

When were you thinking?

Whenever we can get a warlock to help us :-p

My Titan is on the final part of the quest

by DestroyoBoy, Greenville, SC, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 14:32 (2759 days ago) @ Cody Miller

If someotherguy runs his Titan, will you need another, more powerful Titan as well?

Join tonight's raid!

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 15:18 (2759 days ago) @ DestroyoBoy

Chaos and I can sort that part of the quest for you as soon as you've got your raid completion step done :)

I'm in!

by DestroyoBoy, Greenville, SC, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 16:52 (2759 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

For sure!

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 17:03 (2759 days ago) @ someotherguy

I doubt I will be able to get on tonight due to it being so late. Message me once you guys are finished and I will see what I can do, if I am still awake!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread