Hey, Raga... how much money you got? (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 19:39 (2759 days ago)

If funding is becoming a problem maybe try Adsense first? :p

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 20:00 (2759 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Ragashingo, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 20:53

Honestly, I saw those when they were announced a bit ago, and... they just don't seem appealing at all to me. The Defender one least of all. What even makes it a Defender sweater aside from the subclass patch??

A proper Defender wears either a Helm of Saint-14 or No Backup Plans. To even get me remotely interested the arms would need to mimic the pattern of the glowing blue holographic plates or it'd need a hoodie with the roman helmet style crest mohawk thing

Hmm... something that kinda looked like ACD/0 Feedback Fence might be neat... Or Twilight Garrison...

Also, that guy modeling them creeps me out...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 20:04 (2759 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

But he kinda looks like Team Evil's goalie... that's cool...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 21:36 (2759 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

lol

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 21:44 (2759 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

My browser really doesn't like that site

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 21:49 (2759 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I got three separate popups notifying me that the website couldn't be verified and was likely not secure.

Hey, Raga... how much money you got?

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, October 13, 2016, 23:37 (2758 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I like the nightstalker hoodie but I'm pretty sure it shrank 3 sizes just by looking at it. :|

Hey, Raga... how much money you got?

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Friday, October 14, 2016, 18:19 (2758 days ago) @ Claude Errera

It should come with a functioning Ward of Dawn for that price.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread