THAB has been Postponed! (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 22:47 (2759 days ago)

Tweet

"This Week At Bungie" has been delayed. It will hit the blog at 9AM Pacific Time on Friday. Instead, here's a preview of the header art.

[image]

++Ruin. Grief and ruin!--

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 23:40 (2759 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

So what... now we have to wait till FRIDAY!?!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 14, 2016, 01:32 (2759 days ago) @ CyberKN

FIX YER SHIT BUNGLE!
:P

THAB has been Postponed!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 14, 2016, 04:09 (2759 days ago) @ CyberKN

Odd. I wonder if there's been some development that changed what they were going to say? Or maybe everyone got sick.

THAB has been Postponed!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, October 14, 2016, 13:30 (2758 days ago) @ stabbim

Odd. I wonder if there's been some development that changed what they were going to say? Or maybe everyone got sick.

Motion sick from playing w/ their PSVRs.

THAB has been Postponed!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 14, 2016, 13:36 (2758 days ago) @ stabbim

Last night on Twitter DeeJ was talking about getting some fact checking done before he could post it. I think the person or persons that were supposed to help him probably had already gone home :)

I'm thinking it probably has something to do with either Festival of the Lost or Wrath of the Machine hard mode.

Mb it's due to this huge piece of news from Newfoundland

by Funkmon @, Friday, October 14, 2016, 14:02 (2758 days ago) @ Xenos

Achievement Hunter MOTW

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, October 14, 2016, 15:51 (2758 days ago) @ CyberKN

Made me feel good. The kind of video we'd see during the Halo days…

[image]

It was great... once I turned the sound off...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, October 14, 2016, 16:27 (2758 days ago) @ Cody Miller

"HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP I'M GOING TO TALK REAL LOUD AND TAKE A WHILE TO ACTUALLY GET TO ANYTHING..."

Yeah, sound mixing was better back then

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, October 14, 2016, 19:14 (2758 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Are rose-tinted hearing aids a thing? :p

Actually, yeah, that was pretty cool. :)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, October 14, 2016, 19:36 (2758 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread