Pro Team Hard Mode Raid? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, October 15, 2016, 12:50 (2757 days ago)

I noticed that most of the Pro Team (and Cody) is doing a Raid later today. Good practice.

Which reminds me, when would folks like to tackle Hard mode on Tuesday?
What will class distribution be?
Are we going in blind?
Do we have to make an FTB event?

Pro Team Hard Mode Raid?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 15, 2016, 13:00 (2757 days ago) @ Korny

I noticed that most of the Pro Team (and Cody) is doing a Raid later today. Good practice.

Are we going in blind?

If you'll let my hunter in at 382 or so, then I'd be down. If by blind you mean not knowing the changes in hard mode, then sure.

Pro Team Hard Mode Raid?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, October 15, 2016, 13:19 (2757 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Are we going in blind?

If you'll let my hunter in at 382 or so, then I'd be down. If by blind you mean not knowing the changes in hard mode, then sure.

Nah, dog. 386 or you ain't sh-ure to survive the adds.

Pro Team Hard Mode Raid?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 15, 2016, 13:44 (2757 days ago) @ Korny

Are we going in blind?

Nah, dog. 386 or you ain't sh-ure to survive the adds.

I'll kill all the shanks before taking out the captain I promise. :-)

I'm (tentatively) in

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Saturday, October 15, 2016, 13:42 (2757 days ago) @ Korny

I might already be jumping in with Captain SweatyPants & the Ultra 1337s (it's kind of tradition now) but that's very much a disorganised rabble. Need to speak to them and find out the plan.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread