Suggestion for Archons Forge (Destiny)

by Mad_Stylus, Sunday, October 16, 2016, 00:43 (2756 days ago)

And similar activities.

Visible matchmaking.

Lets say I go into the hall, which we all figure is a disguised loading screen. Now, say, you can open up your Ghost menu and toggle the settings. One of them can be to check your progress on area matchmaking, just like your in orbit for a strike.

So yeah, it'd be a lot easier if I could see when I have people rather than having to do a whole ritual of crab-walking, stopping and counting to be sure I'm giving the system enough time.

That would be awesome.

by Funkmon @, Sunday, October 16, 2016, 09:53 (2756 days ago) @ Mad_Stylus

The other day there was a guy just outside and he waved at us. We all crouched walked through the hall together and then got placed into separate instances. Weird.

Suggestion for Archons Forge

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, October 16, 2016, 10:43 (2756 days ago) @ Mad_Stylus

Just make Archon's Forge and Court of Oryx selectable from the director. Matchmake directly into them.

this is an awesome idea

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, October 17, 2016, 09:44 (2755 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Consumable to matchmake in any patrol bubble

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Sunday, October 16, 2016, 13:21 (2756 days ago) @ Mad_Stylus

- No text -

Guardian Lure

by petetheduck, Sunday, October 16, 2016, 19:17 (2756 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Just need to convert from patrol beacons to poke stops

Suggestion for Archons Forge

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 16:42 (2754 days ago) @ Mad_Stylus

Holding on to more than one SIVA Offering would be fab. I did my Gjallarhorn quest the other night and had no less than 5 on the ground by the end of it but only had to pick up one.

Also, yes on matchmaking.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread