I Said I'd Take Pictures...(Bigness Inbound) (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, October 16, 2016, 17:41 (2756 days ago)

Behold my sexy new Xbox wallpaper, courtesy of Felwinter Peak!

[image]

I really thought it would be an awesome idea, and it really is spectacularly breathtaking up there. Now I get to see it every time I turn on my Xbox!!

...or...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 16, 2016, 18:21 (2756 days ago) @ Morpheus

Behold my sexy new Xbox wallpaper, courtesy of Felwinter Peak!

[image]

I really thought it would be an awesome idea, and it really is spectacularly breathtaking up there. Now I get to see it every time I turn on my Xbox!!

[img=thumbnail]http://i.imgur.com/ZKDNwBv.png[/img]

Magic! (also...Wow. That is alot of Sonic.)

That Was Intentional.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, October 16, 2016, 20:22 (2756 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

In fact, this might be the first time I haven't thumbed a picture. I didn't want my glory minimalized.

;-)

...or...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, October 16, 2016, 21:59 (2756 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Magic! (also...Wow. That is alot of Sonic.)

Not many people know this, but I have every issue of the Archie Sonic series ever made. Every regular issue, mini series, spin off, one off, etc, going all the way back to 1992.

I told myself I'd stop when they stopped making them, but it's inexplicably still going somehow. So here I am 24 years later still buying these things as a grown ass man with no idea why.

...or...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, October 16, 2016, 22:59 (2756 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I told myself I'd stop when they stopped making them, but it's inexplicably still going somehow. So here I am 24 years later still buying these things as a grown ass man with no idea why.

I have a friend who has illustrated 3 or 4 issues of that! He also illustrated Sonic Mega Drive.

Will You Marry Me?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, October 16, 2016, 23:32 (2756 days ago) @ Cody Miller

We'll move to a progressive state and make it work[/b][/u].

Please!

XD

Wow. That's pretty cool.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, October 17, 2016, 00:03 (2756 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

...or...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, October 17, 2016, 20:00 (2755 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Wait, can we now legally dismiss any of Cody's opinions we don't like on the grounds of insanity?

It certainly seems to explain a lot, doesn't it?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, October 17, 2016, 23:46 (2755 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

...or...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 01:30 (2755 days ago) @ ZackDark

Wait, can we now legally dismiss any of Cody's opinions we don't like on the grounds of insanity?

Was there another option?

...or...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 18:09 (2754 days ago) @ stabbim

I dunno man. Back in 2010 I was insane for arguing against investment systems. Now lots of people share my views! The only explanation is that my insanity is rubbing off.

Pretty much everything in that post on HBO came true.…

...or...

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 18:52 (2754 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I dunno man. Back in 2010 I was insane for arguing against investment systems. Now lots of people share my views! The only explanation is that my insanity is rubbing off.

Pretty much everything in that post on HBO came true.…

Whew. What a trippy thing to read six years later. And yeah, called it.

...or...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 20:02 (2754 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Well, now we have non-opinion-based proof that you're insane. That's a first. :p

EDIT: JFC, Mafia Wars... When was this post, prehistory?

...or...

by Avateur @, Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 02:12 (2755 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think it's pretty awesome. I never got ahold of the final Mecha Madness issues back in the day, and that's where my Sonic comic collection stopped. The store stopped selling them, and nowhere else sold comics in my town for a few years when I was growing up. I still have all my old Sonic comics from before that time, though. Super Sonic vs. Hyper Knuckles is still my favorite. The question is, have you been reading every issue that comes out for all these years, or just collecting?

...or...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 20:09 (2754 days ago) @ Avateur

I think it's pretty awesome. I never got ahold of the final Mecha Madness issues back in the day, and that's where my Sonic comic collection stopped. The store stopped selling them, and nowhere else sold comics in my town for a few years when I was growing up. I still have all my old Sonic comics from before that time, though. Super Sonic vs. Hyper Knuckles is still my favorite. The question is, have you been reading every issue that comes out for all these years, or just collecting?

I haven't read them in a long time. I only buy them to lend to my friend's kids now. I grew out of comic books a long time ago, and just think other art forms are more interesting (my own opinion of course).

Here we have the collection. Everything ever. All issues, mini series, spin offs, alternate covers, etc. Each box holds ~300 comics supposedly.

[image]

And the first issue:

[image]

But that's a lie. There was a 4 issue mini series the months before, and before THAT just a part of issue 0 of the mini series, labeled as issue 1/4. Note the two slightly different covers:

[image]

And finally your mecha madness:

[image]

...or...

by Avateur @, Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 04:01 (2754 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That's so fantastic to look at. The Knuckles The Echidna comics were pretty awesome, too. I assume you have those? Man, those pics bring me back. Those were some good times back in the day.

Racing Transformed is the best Mario Kart game in 15 years

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, October 17, 2016, 12:09 (2755 days ago) @ Morpheus

Absolutely love the Sega & Sonic All-Stars racing games :)

Cannot unsee crazy Larry Hryb expression...

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, October 17, 2016, 19:48 (2755 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread