Streaming the Hard Mode Raid... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 00:07 (2744 days ago)

Come watch the Pro Team & Cody Power Hours...

Streaming the Hard Mode Raid...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 02:38 (2743 days ago) @ Korny

How many lucky viewers saw us 5 man Aksis?

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 14:47 (2743 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think I watched an unintentional 5 man completion. Guardian died pretty early on, but y'all still kicked butt. It was cool.

- CC

Um... Excuse me?!??!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, October 20, 2016, 00:33 (2743 days ago) @ CaneCutter

I think I watched an unintentional 5 man completion. Guardian died pretty early on, but y'all still kicked butt. It was cool.

- CC

It was Cruel that died early on the Aksis kill - not me!

Now, if you would issue a formal apology at your earliest convenience, please...

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 11:33 (2743 days ago) @ Korny

Had I known you were desparate, I would have come for my third runthrough despite the late hour. I could even have come as a Gunslinger for that authentic Cody feel.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 12:09 (2743 days ago) @ someotherguy

Had I known you were desparate, I would have come for my third runthrough despite the late hour. I could even have come as a Gunslinger for that authentic Cody feel.

We had a full team, but nobody heard Argent say that he was stepping away, so we figured he fell asleep at the wheel.

Han, I mean Cody, shot first?

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 15:45 (2743 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Hard Mode Raid- not as hard as we thought it would be...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 12:24 (2743 days ago) @ Korny

Definitely a lot of fun, though. There's a Twitch Archive available, but the real highlight was the final fight, where Cruel does what he does best, and leaves a lot of us hanging while he takes a break, forcing us to five-man most of the final encounter:

Fun times all around, and lots of loot to boot (toot toot)!

I watched thru the server farm, great job guys!

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 16:32 (2743 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread