Guardian Radio Episode 21 7/23/13

by roland ⌂ @, Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 17:33 (3936 days ago)

http://theguardiansofdestiny.com/#!/2013/07/23/guardian-radio-episode-21/

Episode 21 of Guardian Radio is now deployed! This week Dustin “DustStorm” Pettigrew joins us. You may better know him as the host of the legendary “Unofficial Halo Universe Podcast” Podtacular. Dustin sits in with the crew to chat about this weeks happenings in the world of Destiny and of course answer some of your emails. Throughout most of the show the conversation keeps turning to Halo chat but that’s not a bad thing.

Always entertaining

by Hedge ⌂, Australia, Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 17:42 (3936 days ago) @ roland

- No text -

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 18:48 (3936 days ago) @ roland

Just listened to it, good episode! And I agree with you roland, I love Reach multiplayer.

by roland ⌂ @, Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 16:55 (3935 days ago) @ Xenos

Just listened to it, good episode! And I agree with you roland, I love Reach multiplayer.

Glad to hear you feel the same as me about Reach. It's funny because everyone on the show said they liked Halo 4, but based on the statistics Dustin mentioned apparently very few people are still playing it. I wasn't a big fan of Halo 4's multiplayer and subsequently still don't play it, but I did like Halo: Reach and I definitely still play the multiplayer long after Reach's day-in-the-sun has passed.

Everything Bungie is saying about Destiny is that replayability will be a big factor and based on their track record (and the long-term player statistics Dustin discussed for their previous games) I think we can expect Destiny to be another Bungie game that keeps us coming back again and again.

How to Download?

by Risay117, Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 11:35 (3935 days ago) @ roland

Does not allow me.
Opens a new page and starts playing it.

How to download it?

How to Download?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 11:58 (3935 days ago) @ Risay117

Does not allow me.
Opens a new page and starts playing it.

How to download it?

After it opens the new page go to file and choose save as. You can also right-click the link and choose "Save Link As..."

How to Download?

by Risay117, Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 16:47 (3935 days ago) @ Xenos

Yeah did that forgot to delete my post.

I was thinking at first it might be just a download link.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread