I love messages... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, November 28, 2016, 21:00 (2702 days ago)

...like this one:

[image]

(I think that came after 3 sticks in a row - game was still going on, I didn't read it until today)

I love messages...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, November 28, 2016, 21:33 (2702 days ago) @ Claude Errera

...like this one:

[image]

(I think that came after 3 sticks in a row - game was still going on, I didn't read it until today)

Heh, my best Halo game ever was on Midship. My team quit except for me, and for some reason I could not miss with the stickies, and the other team kept bunching up in the entry ways, giving me multikills. This was back before everybody muted anyone they didn't know. In the lobby afterwards, the other team all marveled at my l33t skills. One brief shining moment.

I love messages...

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Monday, November 28, 2016, 21:43 (2702 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I think he has self-esteem issues. I mean he calls himself fat in his own gamertag. Kid probably could benefit from playing a bit less.

I love messages...

by cheapLEY @, Monday, November 28, 2016, 23:39 (2702 days ago) @ BeardFade

Heh. That "kid" is probably forty. It's not just the young folk that are indecent online.

I love messages...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 13:52 (2702 days ago) @ BeardFade

Well, you're assuming this person IS Logan. My guess is that Logan is someone he knows, and the name should have an apostrophe in it.

Anyhow, I wonder how much time he wastes messaging everyone who does better than him? I mean, I admit I've angry-messaged people before, but only if they're being specifically obnoxious somehow. Not just winning.

I love messages...

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 14:24 (2702 days ago) @ stabbim

but only if they're being specifically obnoxious somehow.

I would say getting stuck 3 times in a row with a fusion grenade from the same person IS obnoxious. :)

I love messages...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 14:54 (2702 days ago) @ unoudid

Yeah. I don't play in the Crucible to lose, so I expect everyone (my teammates or not) to help me achieve victory...

I love messages...

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 15:12 (2702 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Yeah. I don't play in the Crucible to lose, so I expect everyone (my teammates or not) to help me achieve victory...

Still doesn't change the fact that getting stuck in the face 3 times in a row is obnoxious. Claude was being a jerk (rightfully so since he wants to win)

That kid is right you know

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 28, 2016, 21:54 (2702 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Hope You Kept It!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 01:35 (2702 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That's a guaranteed ban right there, if you report it. Microsoft actually checks the messages now!

btw, keep on stickin'! Nothin' better than using ol' school Halo pwnage in Destiny.

I love messages...

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 04:19 (2702 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'm just glad he used the correct 'your'.

maybe he should lose some weight

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 12:15 (2702 days ago) @ Claude Errera

then it would be harder to sticky him

I answered...

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 17:58 (2701 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Just to follow up:

I sent him a sympathetic note; I told him I, too, believe that stickies suck.

His response:

<3

That seems familiar...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 18:38 (2701 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Ragashingo, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 18:43

Oh, here it is:

Louis Wu (CTN0452-9): "It asked, and I answered. (his tone turns bitter) For a moment of safety, I loosed damnation on the stars."

lol

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 19:21 (2701 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Can't I even get a different Service Number?

Nope. An hour has passed. Maybe if you knew a forum admin...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 19:49 (2701 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Or you could have said

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 20:00 (2701 days ago) @ Claude Errera

"If you can't beat 'em, stick 'em"

I personally would have made it a goal to stick this person as many times as possible and then just shrug at them when I killed them.

glad you got the "<3" response though.

That's heartwarming.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 21:11 (2701 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread