Happy anniversary, Flawless Raiders! (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, November 28, 2016, 21:22 (2702 days ago)

2 years today... or maybe tomorrow... can't remember for sure, but I think it's today :)

2 years since we 5-manned the Vault of Glass with no deaths.

Some random thoughts after watching this for the first time in ages:

* Year 1 weapons were the best :)

* Remember how scary those Preatorians used to be?!

* Icebreaker is bae

* I miss tossing Nova Bombs at the Legions from a mile away

* Great moment at 36:15 where I almost blow myself up by firing a rocket through a timegate just as the portal appears and blocks the shot, but nobody notices and I didn't have a mic so they couldn't hear me scream

* Still bizarre the way the final boss battle glitched on us and we made it all the way through without anyone being teleported

* Even though you can't hear the voice chat, I love the way you can tell how excited we are getting during the final moments of the battle against Atheon. You can see the entire group becoming less careful and measured as we race to hit him with as much damage as possible before something awful happens, like we'd experienced just a few days before:

Good times :)

That was exciting for all of us! :)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, November 28, 2016, 21:42 (2702 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Happy anniversary, Flawless Raiders!

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, November 28, 2016, 21:53 (2702 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

2 years today... or maybe tomorrow... can't remember for sure, but I think it's today :)

*Checks trophy earn date* Yes! It was today!

Was there ever any doubt?

* Remember how scary those Preatorians used to be?!

#BanYellowHealthBarEnemies

* Icebreaker is bae

Darn right.

Where you were never in any danger ;)

* Great moment at 36:15 where I almost blow myself up by firing a rocket through a timegate just as the portal appears and blocks the shot, but nobody notices and I didn't have a mic so they couldn't hear me scream

Quiet, dance-master Cruel is a much better Destiny player then the other guy who sounds kinda like Deej.

* Still bizarre the way the final boss battle glitched on us and we made it all the way through without anyone being teleported

After fighting Vosik the other day, I can confirm that Bungie still has issues with buggy raids. #FixTheCleanRooms

* Even though you can't hear the voice chat, I love the way you can tell how excited we are getting during the final moments of the battle against Atheon. You can see the entire group becoming less careful and measured as we race to hit him with as much damage as possible before something awful happens, like we'd experienced just a few days before:

(Still) Nothing beats the Atheon Encounter

Good times :)

:D

Happy anniversary, Flawless Raiders!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 13:34 (2702 days ago) @ CyberKN

Was there ever any doubt?

Never thought I'd long for the days of using Atheon's Epilogue, lol

Where you were never in any danger ;)

It's only fair... I was working double time just to keep the rest of you alive ;p

Quiet, dance-master Cruel is a much better Destiny player then the other guy who sounds kinda like Deej.

[image]

Plug for the Flawless Anniversary event in the FTB --->

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, November 28, 2016, 21:57 (2702 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

If there's a better day that works for anyone, I'm open to suggestions. I think I just picked whatever day we ran it last year.

Plug for the Flawless Anniversary event in the FTB --->

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, November 28, 2016, 22:35 (2702 days ago) @ CyberKN

I'll know my schedule in about a week. I'll be more committal or have suggestions then.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread