You 'Member? (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, December 06, 2016, 15:47 (2690 days ago)

'Member when people complained about not having enough Ghosts?

[image]

You 'Member?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, December 06, 2016, 15:59 (2690 days ago) @ Morpheus

The crazy thing is that there are still some models in the database that aren't in the game.

http://db.destinytracker.com/items/3072256885-scholar-shell

This one sports the vertical flanges that Ikora's ghost has. I think the only other ghost that has these is the PoE "Consumed shell", which sports every possible attachment.

You 'Member?

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Tuesday, December 06, 2016, 18:29 (2690 days ago) @ Morpheus

I've got room for more...
[image]

You 'Member?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, December 06, 2016, 18:33 (2690 days ago) @ Morpheus

[image]

I still need more ghosts

You 'Member?

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Tuesday, December 06, 2016, 18:49 (2690 days ago) @ unoudid

Better ghosts maybe, but that's a good collection! It's just missing a Vanguard Shell, Towerwatch Shell, Ghost Ghost and Deviled Ghost, but it's otherwise a complete set of legendaries. I'm jealous of your Competitive Shell; I didn't grab one before year 3 started :(.

You 'Member?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, December 06, 2016, 18:57 (2690 days ago) @ Chappy

Better ghosts maybe, but that's a good collection! It's just missing a Vanguard Shell, Towerwatch Shell, Ghost Ghost and Deviled Ghost, but it's otherwise a complete set of legendaries. I'm jealous of your Competitive Shell; I didn't grab one before year 3 started :(.

It's funny, I keep sharding the towerwatch shell and I've sharded a bunch of vanguard shells. Money Grabbing RNG Boxes FOTL packages didn't give me either of the new shells

Who you gonna call?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, December 06, 2016, 21:32 (2690 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Heeeeeee maaaaaan

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 06, 2016, 21:33 (2690 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

You 'Member?

by BlackstarBSP, Wednesday, December 07, 2016, 23:16 (2689 days ago) @ Morpheus

Yeah. I'm 'down' to 22 after doing a massive purge.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread