Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah! (Off-Topic)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, December 25, 2016, 01:47 (2651 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Sunday, December 25, 2016, 01:51

Where ever you may be
I pray you joy and cheer
With the greatest blessing being
We are so close to be FU**ing done with this year.

Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, December 25, 2016, 09:08 (2650 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

We are so close to be FU**ing done with this year.

Oh, no. Did INSANE just jinx us?

;p

Happy holidays, folks. Hope you're all at the very least stuffing your faces with delicious food.

Happy Robanukah to all the Exos out there

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Sunday, December 25, 2016, 15:12 (2650 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Merry Christmas :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, December 25, 2016, 15:43 (2650 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, December 26, 2016, 03:10 (2650 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Christmas Traditions: Die Hard

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, December 27, 2016, 18:24 (2648 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

For the third year in a row, my romantic partner and I watched Die Hard on Christmas. Some whimsical thoughts for the sake of joy and humor:

1) This movie is so freaking tight. There's not a single word that isn't wasted.
2) John McClain is such an every-man hero. So wonderfully blue collar.
3) If you show any bravado at all, you're about to get utterly destroyed in spectacular fashion (the FBI mooks are the pinnacle of this principle).

Merry Christmas, everyone!

How dare you?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, December 27, 2016, 19:33 (2648 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

There's not a single word that isn't wasted.

You do realize this says every single word is wasted, right? :p

lol

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 12:28 (2647 days ago) @ ZackDark

wurds r hard

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread