Flawless Peaksutah (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 13, 2017, 13:22 (2652 days ago)

We decided it was about time that Peaksutah got his Flawless Raider trophy, so we jumped into Crota's End last night (eeeeewww....) and banged it out quick. Lots of fun!

Highlight of the night was our previous attempt, when Slycrel blew himself up with his Gjallarhorn immediately after I said "ok, now be careful not to blow yourself up here". He's a rebel like that ;p

Congrats peaks! And also :P Cruel! heh

by slycrel ⌂, Friday, January 13, 2017, 13:29 (2652 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by slycrel, Friday, January 13, 2017, 14:05

"Quick, let's go to orbit before someone commits suicide!"

Flawless Peaksutah

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, January 13, 2017, 13:33 (2652 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Highlight of the night was our previous attempt, when Slycrel blew himself up with his Gjallarhorn immediately after I said "ok, now be careful not to blow yourself up here". He's a rebel like that ;p

That was some good fun! My favorite part of this whole experience was during our practice run in Hard Mode on Wednesday, I got turned around just before the last hill, powered through and was the only one to make it across the bridge, only to die by twisting my ankle on a rock at the start of the next stage.

You know, come to mention it, losing my way in the Abyss has kind of become my thing this week. :) Y'all did a great job saving my bacon when I got turned around last night.

Flawless Peaksutah

by peaksutah, Friday, January 13, 2017, 15:04 (2652 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Thanks for the help! Very fun.

Time for King's Fall

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, January 13, 2017, 17:12 (2652 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

We need a reason to play Destiny! King's Fall flawless!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread