Stopping in to say Hi. (DBO)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, January 28, 2017, 03:57 (2642 days ago)

I've been out of touch since Paddy's amazing Lan-o-ween due to an increased workload and changes in personal relationships. Miss hangin with y'all, but Destiny just hasn't had the pull it once did. Hopefully if things quiet down for me, I'll find the time to jump into some crucible. I am curious, what is the state of the meta? Sounds likes shotties are still the biggest issue. How are primary weapons? Let me know your thoughts.

Stopping in to say Hi.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, January 28, 2017, 04:02 (2642 days ago) @ red robber

How are primary weapons? Let me know your thoughts.

Just the Clever Dragon and the Last word. The occasional Palindrome pops up.

Stopping in to say Hi.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, January 28, 2017, 04:03 (2642 days ago) @ red robber
edited by CyberKN, Saturday, January 28, 2017, 04:14

I've been out of touch since Paddy's amazing Lan-o-ween due to an increased workload and changes in personal relationships. Miss hangin with y'all, but Destiny just hasn't had the pull it once did. Hopefully if things quiet down for me, I'll find the time to jump into some crucible. I am curious, what is the state of the meta? Sounds likes shotties are still the biggest issue. How are primary weapons? Let me know your thoughts.

High-RoF Pulse rifles are king. Matadors are everywhere.

That's about it, really.

Also:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, January 28, 2017, 04:14 (2642 days ago) @ CyberKN

A balance patch is due sometime in mid-February. No Hard details as of yet. Check THAB for more info.

Stopping in to say Hi.

by squidnh3, Sunday, January 29, 2017, 17:11 (2640 days ago) @ red robber

Yo! Miss playing with you.

Crucible is not so bad right now, but the upcoming adjustment will be nice to hopefully switch things up. I've actually been using a wide variety of weapons and subclasses lately, just to keep things exciting.

Trials is hurting though. Population is super low, and the people still playing are at a very high level, so it's tough to jump into and do well.

Stopping in to say Hi.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, January 29, 2017, 17:16 (2640 days ago) @ red robber

Hi red!

Haven't been playing as much as i used to, but I've had a blast raiding the last few weeks. The new raid isn't nearly as unforgiving as King's Fall.

Look forward to your return.

Kerm

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread