You Must Decide. (Off-Topic)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, January 30, 2017, 19:46 (2636 days ago)

No 'neither' either.

(Why did I put that in?)

Vote or die!

You Must Decide.

by Claude Errera @, Monday, January 30, 2017, 20:23 (2636 days ago) @ Morpheus

No 'neither' either.

(Why did I put that in?)

Vote or die!

And, once again, there's a weird, zero-explanation comment/demand by Morpheus that makes no sense to me.

I have no clue who either of the options are. (Well, I do now, I googled Otis Spunkmeyer and now I know they make baked goods. I've never seen one, much less eaten one. Googling suggests that 'Great American' is NOT a baked goods company, so a 'poll' that demands that I choose between it and a baked goods company seems like a waste of my time.)

I'm all for silliness - but this is just dumb.

Sorry--I Meant Cookies.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, January 30, 2017, 20:38 (2636 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Morpheus, Monday, January 30, 2017, 20:45

I haven't eaten in a while...

I get weird.

Sorry--I Meant Cookies.

by Claude Errera @, Monday, January 30, 2017, 21:04 (2636 days ago) @ Morpheus

I get weird.

Never heard of those, either.

I can now find them on the web - but apparently they're not sold in any of the states I've lived in in the past 30 years (CT, MA, OR, WA). I did live in South Carolina for 3 months in 1987, and they're sold there... but I never saw them.

Limb or Inheritance?

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Monday, January 30, 2017, 21:08 (2636 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

After a little thought...

by Claude Errera @, Monday, January 30, 2017, 21:11 (2636 days ago) @ Chappy

...I need to admit I have absolutely no clue at all what your question means. :(

I guess this isn't my day.

Here's one you'll understand!

by Funkmon @, Monday, January 30, 2017, 22:25 (2636 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Here's one you'll understand!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, January 30, 2017, 23:13 (2636 days ago) @ Funkmon

I literally LOL'd.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, January 30, 2017, 22:36 (2636 days ago) @ Claude Errera

...I need to admit I have absolutely no clue at all what your question means. :(

Justin Bieber or Bronze Medal?

okay...

by Claude Errera @, Monday, January 30, 2017, 22:52 (2636 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Figured out this was about programming languages (I have never tried).

No opinion, due to no experience. ;)

I thought you had to choose between losing one or the other.

by Robot Chickens, Monday, January 30, 2017, 22:58 (2636 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Makes it a scarier question.

I thought you had to choose between losing one or the other.

by Claude Errera @, Monday, January 30, 2017, 22:59 (2636 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Makes it a scarier question.

Chappy just became quite a bit more sinister.

Wasn't he always just a little bit sinister?

by Robot Chickens, Monday, January 30, 2017, 23:22 (2636 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 00:59 (2636 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Hah; exactly. I literally picked two random words from the dictionary in a failed attempt to illustrate the absurdity of the original question. Sorry

I'd been thinking about it for hours.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 02:29 (2636 days ago) @ Chappy

Every 15 minutes I'd just quit paying attention to what I was doing and think "limb or inheritance." Ruined my night.

Sorry--I Meant Cookies.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, January 30, 2017, 21:23 (2636 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I get weird.

I can now find them on the web - but apparently they're not sold in any of the states I've lived in in the past 30 years (CT, MA, OR, WA). I did live in South Carolina for 3 months in 1987, and they're sold there... but I never saw them.

Huh... I seriously thought those were both nationwide chains!
Jeez. I certainly have egg on my face.

Uh...I guess carry on?

Sorry--I Meant Cookies.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, January 30, 2017, 23:12 (2636 days ago) @ Morpheus

I get weird.

Huh... I seriously thought those were both nationwide chains!
Jeez. I certainly have egg on my face.

We live in different countries in the same country. It's glorious!

Support your local bakery instead

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, January 30, 2017, 23:36 (2636 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

He's Right.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, January 30, 2017, 23:38 (2636 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

The only real choice.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 01:12 (2636 days ago) @ Morpheus

[image]

+

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 02:08 (2636 days ago) @ bluerunner

[image]

+1 your '+'

by MacGyver10 ⌂, Tennessee, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 13:02 (2635 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

The only real choice.

by MacGyver10 ⌂, Tennessee, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 13:02 (2635 days ago) @ bluerunner

So one of our radio station's big supporters are the guys who own the Chattanooga Bakery, creators and sole bakers of MoonPies. We ended up touring the place once for an on-air promotion we were doing, so I was able to see how MoonPies are made from start to finish! Even had a MoonPie straight off the conveyor belt (it was still warm!) at the end of the line.

So yeah, be jealous.

- MacGyver10

The only real choice.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 15:52 (2635 days ago) @ MacGyver10

Do they do public tours? I want to do that the next time I'm down there.

The only real choice.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 16:25 (2635 days ago) @ bluerunner

I love Chattanooga. Road trip!

The only real choice.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 20:23 (2635 days ago) @ Kermit

I love Chattanooga. Road trip!

Might want to plan a visit to the surrounding attractions, because Chattanooga Bakery doesn't do tours... That said, there are indeed a number of neat attractions in Chattanooga... Time to scour the Groupons!

The only real choice.

by MacGyver10 ⌂, Tennessee, Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 14:04 (2634 days ago) @ Korny

Aretha Frankenstein's. If you've been to Chattanooga and not eaten there, you're missing out. That said, the four of us should set a date, and I'll see if I can swing a Chattanooga Bakery tour.

Fresh off the line MoonPies will change your life.

- MacGyver10

The only real choice.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 18:36 (2634 days ago) @ MacGyver10

Aretha Frankenstein's. If you've been to Chattanooga and not eaten there, you're missing out. That said, the four of us should set a date, and I'll see if I can swing a Chattanooga Bakery tour.

- MacGyver10

Ok, so we start at Kory's and eat at that burger place he's always talking about. Them we stop at your place for moon pies, then up to my place for hot chicken.

The only real choice.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 19:25 (2634 days ago) @ bluerunner

- MacGyver10

Ok, so we start at Kory's and eat at that burger place he's always talking about. Them we stop at your place for moon pies, then up to my place for hot chicken.

I would seriously take time off work to do this.

The only real choice.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 23:15 (2634 days ago) @ bluerunner

- MacGyver10

Don't forget to make a pit stop for some Pepto and preparation H.

The only real choice.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, February 02, 2017, 01:13 (2634 days ago) @ Revenant1988

- MacGyver10

Don't forget to make a pit stop for some Pepto and preparation H.

A Friday night stop at Prince's Hot Chicken is like filling your colon with Icy Hot.

Moonpies nasty tho.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 13:30 (2635 days ago) @ bluerunner

RIP Hydrox...

Buy a bag of chocolate chips. Use the recipe on the bag.

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 15:27 (2635 days ago) @ Morpheus

Best damn cookies I've ever had.

+1

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 15:38 (2635 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Making your own cookies is best. Unfortunately, I really like them when they're over a day old, so I usually have very few left by the time they're prime texture for me... :/

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 15:47 (2635 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Truth: I make the best chocolate chip cookies ever. I'll bring some to the next LAN.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 23:00 (2635 days ago) @ Kermit

Uh, I didn't know you were bones' mother.....

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 00:23 (2635 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Uh, I didn't know you were bones' mother.....

LOL. Just you wait. Match of the century.

eat before baking

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 16:37 (2635 days ago) @ Kahzgul

- No text -

Doctors hate this simple trick!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 16:51 (2635 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Discovered by a single mom.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 17:01 (2635 days ago) @ ZackDark

Is this what we've become? Am I the only one pining for a distraction from "everything else" going on?

The cure for anxiety

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 19:10 (2635 days ago) @ ManKitten

Watch this video for 10 minutes each dose, 3 times a day until the end of time.

Thanks to Robot Chickens / Up North for this

The cure for anxiety

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 20:38 (2635 days ago) @ unoudid

So I clicked on your post to see that while the song "Shut Up and Dance" was playing. It was appropriate.

Running to Stand Still

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 20:56 (2635 days ago) @ unoudid

Watch this video for 10 minutes each dose, 3 times a day until the end of time.

Thanks to Robot Chickens / Up North for this

A metaphor for Destiny's leveling. You don't ultimately make any progress, but there is something hypnotic about the effort. Then you die of exhaustion. :-)

I'm way less jaded than I sound. I actually like the excitement that comes with new content.

Great topic

by ProbablyLast, Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 09:36 (2634 days ago) @ Morpheus

Correct option is winning, very easy to understand question.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread