MacKay Clark Destiny UI Concept Art (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 17:53 (2618 days ago)
edited by Pyromancy, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 18:02

I fell down a rabbit hole while browsing Twitter today and some random person Tweeted Bungie UI Artist MacKay Clark's personal website. I followed it out and found some UI, eye candy, there. A few pre-release concepts, some nostalgic looks back at the old UI, some animation videos, etc. There is not a LOT there, however there are a few things I don't recall ever seeing before I don't think.

http://mackayclark.com/work

Judging by MacKay's own Twitter account, he just updated his site in the last week with a few of these things. I also followed a link out over to his Instagram, besides having a great eye for design and UI he appears to have a great eye for photography.

The last major mention of MacKay that I can recall is 2 or 3 years ago when we decoded his name from the edge of the in game UI on 'The Director' (top right - 6D 61 63 6B 61 79 0D 0A). He continues to live on in easter egg infamy with Dave "be dave" Candland, and Ryan "alrightok" Klaverweide.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread