Horizon Zero Dawn Photo Mode Montage (video) (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 04, 2017, 15:26 (2607 days ago)

I'm totally addicted to the Photo Mode in Horizon Zero Dawn, so I made a montage out of some of the shots I've taken. Mostly scenery, but a couple shots of the creatures as well. If you're sensitive about location-related spoilers, best not watch this. But if you're into eye-candy... man, this game is GORGEOUS!

Hey, Springboob Squirepin stole my idea!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, March 04, 2017, 15:38 (2607 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I'm totally addicted to the Photo Mode in Horizon Zero Dawn, so I made a montage out of some of the shots I've taken. Mostly scenery, but a couple shots of the creatures as well. If you're sensitive about location-related spoilers, best not watch this. But if you're into eye-candy... man, this game is GORGEOUS!

Neat stuff. I'm working on one that's almost the same thing, but with motion pictures.

Hey, Springboob Squirepin stole my idea!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 04, 2017, 15:46 (2607 days ago) @ Korny

Neat stuff. I'm working on one that's almost the same thing, but with motion pictures.

Hah, that was gonna be my next one :)

You guys are putting me to shame.

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, March 04, 2017, 16:35 (2607 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I've got a few shots I'll post this evening, but you guys are on another level. I get too distracted playing with the time of day and lighting to take actually good pictures.

Some pictures. *IMGs*

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, March 04, 2017, 20:29 (2607 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The thing that really makes Horizon beautiful for me are the lighting, atmospheric, and weather effects. The fog and rain particularly are really impressive, I think. Still working on capturing some good pictures of that, though.

First, a tree that I quite liked. As you can tell, I like playing with the time of day slider:

[image] [image] [image] [image]

Next, a beautiful archway I stumbled across. Again, playing with the time of day.

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

A watchtower:

[image] [image] [image]

Some shots of Aloy:

[image] [image] [image] [image]

Horizon Zero Dawn Photo Mode Montage (video)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, March 04, 2017, 20:44 (2607 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I clearly saw a dawn in that time lapse picture as the day night cycle happened.

The title is lies.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread