Iron Banner. WOW. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, March 05, 2017, 17:28 (2607 days ago)

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Morpheus414/video/27859206

I would pay five. hundred. million. dollars. For Bungie's next three games(Destiny or not) to be single player/cooperative only.

I would find a way to raise the money.

Git Rekt

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Sunday, March 05, 2017, 20:42 (2607 days ago) @ Morpheus

That was some crap lol

Just don't play crucible. Easy fix.

by ProbablyLast, Monday, March 06, 2017, 15:33 (2606 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

+1

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, March 06, 2017, 16:25 (2606 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

I jumped back into the Crucible for the first time in ages last week with Slycrel and Peaksutah. It was... rough. I do love Destiny, but man... there are just too many other really great PvP shooters out there for me to want to spend any time with that side of the game anymore. I do hope Bungie gets their PvP groove back with Des2ny.

Just don't play crucible. Easy fix.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, March 06, 2017, 17:35 (2606 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Sure. No Iron Banner.

400 Light Level.

Hey, who wants to do the raid! Any of the four raids! No? Who wants to do Heroic Wrath of the Machines!? Carry a 385, no res, all those turrets and everything past max light.

Anyone? N-no?

Hmm. I guess we can do Nightfall then...I mean Kermit's been nice enough to host these co-op nights, so we can help each other togeth--oh gawrsh, half the people are no-shows, forcing us to break into teams of two or less.

Archon's Forge...well, I can do Fused and Enhanced by myself, and Perfected with randoms, but that place is a...Ghost town.

Trials of Osi--i..--Tria..Osir...siri--*lag-switched/DDoS'ed*

Welp. There goes all the other choices. Speaking of which, not a single one of the activities I mentioned have matchmaking.

I don't have a choice! And before you say I do(if you happened to miss all that stuff earlier),there are three separate events that require your full involvement in Supremacy alone! And since this week's Iron Banner is Supremacy, I could get my single win taken care of and finally get some armor that isn't 385 or 365!!

Yeah, "don't play crucible". No kidding. You might want to check my game history then.

Ah. Well, you missed the time of easy progression then.

by ProbablyLast, Monday, March 06, 2017, 20:33 (2606 days ago) @ Morpheus

Haven't played crucible or the game itself in 3 months and I'm high enough light to do whatever activity I want if the game becomes fun again.

Before that? I did exactly one Iron Banner event and completed the new raid enough times to get the bad pulse rifle that everybody was obsessed with.

Wait for them to bring back raids that are actually fun to play and you'll be able to fill out a fireteam with no problem. Love you, bro. Have a wonderful day.

What if...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, March 06, 2017, 20:53 (2606 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Haven't played crucible or the game itself in 3 months and I'm high enough light to do whatever activity I want if the game becomes fun again.

Before that? I did exactly one Iron Banner event and completed the new raid enough times to get the bad pulse rifle that everybody was obsessed with.

Wait for them to bring back raids that are actually fun to play and you'll be able to fill out a fireteam with no problem. Love you, bro. Have a wonderful day.

What if you need to be at (or close to) 400 just to do the new old raid(s)?

What do we think are the odds of that?

Almost certain.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, March 07, 2017, 04:50 (2605 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Which is why if the loot isn't as good, I'm not going to bother.

Ah. Well, you missed the time of easy progression then.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, March 06, 2017, 22:52 (2606 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

I love you too--I love all you guys--I just wish a little perspective would be considered before simply offering a shrugged suggestion(which I was technically already following).

I did exactly one Iron Banner event and completed the new raid enough times to get the bad pulse rifle that everybody was obsessed with.

What if that's exactly what I did?

What if this is my one Iron Banner event?

;-)

Oh yeah, I was definitely just being a dick.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, March 07, 2017, 04:51 (2605 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread