RoI Book: Complete! (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, March 10, 2017, 17:44 (2595 days ago)

Thanks to Raga, Xenos, ManKitten, Narcogen, and MacAddict, I somehow managed to knock out all 5 boss kills in one WotM raid last night (apparently Vosiks I and Aksis I both count?!)! And we got ManKitten through his first Wrath raid, too! The Death Zamboni was a bit of a hangup, but we reset from orbit and things went a lot better from there on out.

[image]

Just in time for Bungie to throw another book at me. :-P

RoI Book: Complete!

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Friday, March 10, 2017, 18:43 (2595 days ago) @ Beorn

I had a great time with everyone. I didn't get a chance to frog blast the Aksis core...but maybe next time.

RoI Book: Complete!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, March 10, 2017, 19:04 (2595 days ago) @ Beorn

Congrats! I feel asleep and woke up hours later with the controller in my hand. Glad I wasn't needed.

Hah!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, March 11, 2017, 03:19 (2595 days ago) @ Kermit

Congrats! I feel asleep and woke up hours later with the controller in my hand. Glad I wasn't needed.

That explains why you didn't respond to my several party invites. ;)

Hah!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 19:19 (2591 days ago) @ Beorn

That explains why you didn't respond to my several party invites. ;)

Ah man! would've loved to have joined you. Ping me tonight if there's empty seat. Maybe I'll be awake this time. :)

congrats :)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Friday, March 10, 2017, 20:41 (2595 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Yeah for credit that I don't deserve!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, March 13, 2017, 11:54 (2592 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread