I really hope the PS exclusives end with this update (Destiny)

by FyreWulff, Saturday, March 11, 2017, 02:18 (2603 days ago)

... even as a someone who mains PS4 Destiny.

It'd be annoying if D1 closes up shop for updates and we never got any of the PS strikes as Nightfalls, and Xbox owners didn't get the exclusive guns.

One more thing...

by FyreWulff, Saturday, March 11, 2017, 02:20 (2603 days ago) @ FyreWulff

Also, this a long shot, but man, it'd be a really good idea to just make all the PvP maps available to everyone and consolidate down the playlists (since you wouldn't need the non-RoI "legacy playlists") as the last hurrah.

Seriously.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, March 11, 2017, 06:38 (2603 days ago) @ FyreWulff

Destiny 2's coming up and there are still weapons and maps that we haven't even seen yet.

Plus, that Fate of All Fools gun.

C'mon, Bungie!

'Fate of all Fools' would've been a better AoT end reward

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Saturday, March 11, 2017, 19:38 (2603 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

I love the Irony

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Sunday, March 12, 2017, 00:00 (2602 days ago) @ Chappy

- No text -

It would be perfect

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, March 12, 2017, 00:00 (2602 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

I really hope the PS exclusives end with this update

by DEEP_NNN, Saturday, March 11, 2017, 12:35 (2603 days ago) @ FyreWulff

This issue of exclusives has really put a dent in my opinion of Bungie.

I hope XB1 users get all the exclusive content with AoT.

I really hope the PS exclusives end with this update

by Kahzgul, Saturday, March 11, 2017, 15:14 (2603 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

The exclusives are almost certainly Activision's doing, rather than Bungie's. That being said, there's no telling how much pushback, if any, came from Bungie. Still, I choose to believe that the people making the game would want more people to see their work rather than fewer people.

They won't.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, March 11, 2017, 15:14 (2603 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

It's not "At least Fall 2017" yet.

That said, there are a few things that bug me about the lack of changes to the PS exclusive content. Jade Rabbit really needs a little notification that lets you know how much damage you've stacked, or if you're at max damage. And Zen Meteor needs to have a longer "With a Laserbeam" window, either activation or charge. It's tough to take advantage of sometimes, but Bungie has never even acknowledged it.

Also, is it still possible to miss out on the treasure chest in Echo Chamber? Never head of them fixing that. Basically, the only time I recall Bungie ever tweaking PS exclusive content was the five times they nerfed Hawkmoon. Otherwise, we've had to wait for Xbox to get the things too.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread