THAB: It'll be tomorrow edition (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, March 16, 2017, 20:51 (2588 days ago)

https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/842479409621696512

You know that "This Week At Bungie" thing we put on our blog every Thursday? We're gonna do that tomorrow instead. Sorry to make you wait...

I forget- Why did they change to it to Thursday again?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, March 16, 2017, 20:57 (2588 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

This gives them a free news post when they are late.

by Funkmon @, Friday, March 17, 2017, 01:54 (2587 days ago) @ CyberKN

CONTENT!

God, I hate content. I wish people would stop staying content. Like, the RvB guys always talk about creating content, and some people on YouTube call themselves content creators. Look, you make fucking videos, guys. YouTube content is VIDEO. That's all it is. Just call it video.

"I make stuff" is what they're saying.

That sounds vapid, but it's also something the "maker" community is about. They call themselves makers. They call workshops maker spaces. EVERYONE MAKES STUFF, MORONS. JESUS CHRIST GET OVER YOURSELVES.

End rant. Bungie doesn't do this, it just reminded me.

FAB! FHAB? TFAB?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, March 16, 2017, 21:07 (2588 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

FAB! FHAB? TFAB?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, March 17, 2017, 00:39 (2588 days ago) @ dogcow

FAB...
[image]

THAB: It'll be tomorrow edition

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, March 16, 2017, 21:36 (2588 days ago) @ unoudid

I bet they announce they are moving THAB to Mondays...and that's all it will be.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread