Raid Week (PS4) (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, March 20, 2017, 16:50 (2590 days ago)
edited by Kermit, Monday, March 20, 2017, 17:19

[image]

To celebrate finally hitting 390, and before we get busy with other things, I'd like to run through the old raids for old times' sake (and finally try the new one on heroic). See the FTB for details.

Don't be shy if we have six--maybe we can get multiple teams.

Kermit

Raid Week (PS4)

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, March 20, 2017, 19:31 (2590 days ago) @ Kermit

Per usual, a bit early for me. You guys will be done before I'm "free". The perils of a west coast (ish) clock. Throwing this out there because I support what you're trying to do.

Uh, apparently not enough to actually show up, but you know. Moral support.

;)

Raid Week (PS4)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, March 20, 2017, 19:34 (2590 days ago) @ slycrel

Per usual, a bit early for me. You guys will be done before I'm "free". The perils of a west coast (ish) clock. Throwing this out there because I support what you're trying to do.

;)

^What he said

I *might* be able to make an exception on Wednesday, though. The siren song of the Vault is strong.

Raid Week (PS4)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, March 20, 2017, 19:46 (2590 days ago) @ CyberKN

;)

^What he said

I *might* be able to make an exception on Wednesday, though. The siren song of the Vault is strong.

I'd be delighted if either of you could join.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread