Horizon Zero Dawn - Photo Mode motion montage (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 11:13 (2593 days ago)

For those interested, I made another video using Horizon Zero Dawn's photo mode.

Hope you like it!

That's awesome!

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 12:11 (2593 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That's really cool. Sort of reminds me of the old QuickTime 360 pictures Bungie put out during Halo 2 and Halo 3 development. I'm going to be really disappointed with new games that don't have a Photo Mode, now. I desperately wish The Witcher 3 had one.

I'm still continuously blown away by how good Horizon is. I'm only a few sidequests and collectibles away from the Platinum, and I really don't want it to end. I started up near Maker's End and am just wandering around the map getting the collectibles and causing trouble, and I'm still discovering new things and having tons of fun. I collected a Metal Flower last night that was guarded by two Thunderjaws and a few other smaller machines, and it was such a fun fight. I laid some traps, use corruption arrows on the Thunderjaws to make them fight, picked up a disc launcher that had been blown off of one Thunderjaw to kill it, and finished off the other one with a Ropecasters, Freeze Arrows, and hacking it to pieces.

Speaking of discovering new things, two days ago I realized that Aloy has a scar on her neck from the Proving:

[image] [image]

I seriously think I'm going to skip Mass Effect for a while and just keeping playing Horizon. It's that good.

Did you know that even her uvula is rendered? *NSFW*

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 12:57 (2593 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The uvula is the dangly part at the back of the throat man, jeez.
Anyway, next time you're in the game and Aloy starts quipping, go into photo mode and look inside her mouth, it's back there!

Did you know that even her uvula is rendered? *NSFW*

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 14:01 (2593 days ago) @ Korny

The uvula is the dangly part at the back of the throat man, jeez.
Anyway, next time you're in the game and Aloy starts quipping, go into photo mode and look inside her mouth, it's back there!

lol. Now I have to look.

Let's see it.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 14:26 (2593 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Let's see it. *img*

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 17:07 (2593 days ago) @ Funkmon

[image]

With the attention to detail in this game, I'm surprised that they didn't give her tonsils, honestly...

Non-perfect teeth too. Amazing

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 17:11 (2593 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Want something truly amazing? Move the camera up a bit...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 17:29 (2593 days ago) @ ZackDark

[image]

Her irises have depth, and are affected by lighting separately from the rest of her eye. Also, if you angle the camera and lighting right, you can see the environment reflected in her eyes.

Jesus christ

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 18:17 (2593 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Want something truly amazing? Move the camera up a bit...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 18:29 (2593 days ago) @ Korny

Also, if you angle the camera and lighting right, you can see the environment reflected in her eyes.

[image]

If you have a PS4 Pro...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 18:33 (2593 days ago) @ bluerunner

^^^^ the real NSFW image

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 17:26 (2593 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

I clicked on yours earlier. :|

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 18:18 (2593 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

woop woop woop

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 18:27 (2593 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

You Misspelled Vulva.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 16:01 (2593 days ago) @ Korny

Tits.

Woop Woop Woop

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 16:08 (2593 days ago) @ Morpheus

[image]

You weirdos in this thread need help.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 20:52 (2593 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

You are in this thread now too ⊙﹏⊙

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 21:04 (2593 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

- No text -

>Implying he thinks he doesn't need help

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 22:19 (2592 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread