It Finally Happened!!!!! (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 23:19 (2563 days ago)

Casually two-manning normal mode Crota with Morpheus when the unbelievable happened. RNGesus blessed me with this beautiful drop! Emotes were on point also.

+1 for accomplishment, -1 for non-Horizon Zero Dawn post.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 01:21 (2563 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

They just pushed a new patch. Can I make a post about it?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 01:25 (2563 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 01:44 (2563 days ago) @ CyberKN

The "Hold X to buy multiple" was a great addition. Sammy ran out of Wire (a little trigger happy with her War Bow), and having to buy that at Meridian was a whole thing (suppose she could have just run Hunting Trials, but that'd be a bit of a hike to the Nora facility...

Hopefully the next patch changes the color of healing plant icons. Not a huge bother for me, but one of Sammy's bigger frustrations...

Also, the fact that enough people have already put 200+ hours into the game for time-related issues to pop up baffles me. The game's only been out three weeks...

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 23:03 (2562 days ago) @ Korny

The "Hold X to buy multiple" was a great addition. Sammy ran out of Wire (a little trigger happy with her War Bow), and having to buy that at Meridian was a whole thing (suppose she could have just run Hunting Trials, but that'd be a bit of a hike to the Nora facility...

That's a nice addition for sure. I don't buy supplies to often (I hunt enough to be stocked up on almost everything), but the few times I did want to stock up on something was a huge a pain.

Hopefully the next patch changes the color of healing plant icons. Not a huge bother for me, but one of Sammy's bigger frustrations...

That'd be nice, but again, I just collect everything I see as I walk around, so it's usually not a big issue.

Also, the fact that enough people have already put 200+ hours into the game for time-related issues to pop up baffles me. The game's only been out three weeks...

Damn, that's like an average of 9 hours a day. That's crazy.

I'm still waiting for them to give the option to disable quest waypoints so I don't have to go deactivate quests every five minutes. The game is really anal about making sure you have an active quest, sometimes, and it bugs the hell out of me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, March 24, 2017, 11:34 (2561 days ago) @ cheapLEY

No Man's Sky keeps bugging me to build/do things I JUST DID... I'd take the annoying quest log being accurate over this crap.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, March 24, 2017, 11:46 (2561 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That'd be nice, but again, I just collect everything I see as I walk around, so it's usually not a big issue.

Same, but when you go long stretches without visiting a merchant and your inventory is at 99/100, you really don't want to miss out on a Raccoon skin because of an extra stack of anti-corruption plants. :v

Damn, that's like an average of 9 hours a day. That's crazy.

Yeah, and that was just to get to 200 hours. These folks started running into issues beyond that point, so who knows how long they've been playing.

I'm still waiting for them to give the option to disable quest waypoints so I don't have to go deactivate quests every five minutes. The game is really anal about making sure you have an active quest, sometimes, and it bugs the hell out of me.

Go to your quests, and activate one of the weapon tutorials at the very bottom (assuming you haven't done them all). If you have a dynamic HUD, it should keep the game from activating a separate quest, and weapon tutorials don't leave a waypoint.

Speaking Of!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, March 24, 2017, 05:25 (2561 days ago) @ unoudid

Gotta keep slots open, didn't even know about this until right now.

XD

Whole Raid Here

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, March 24, 2017, 20:04 (2560 days ago) @ unoudid

I guess we don't need 5 tentatives to have a good time, do we!

The video is here if you want to see it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread