Paging Raga... (Fan Creations)

by Oholiab @, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 12:28 (2584 days ago)

Any bite-sized backstory segments on the horizon? We've had zero for a while, and I'm starting to feel dawn.

Paging Raga...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 13:47 (2584 days ago) @ Oholiab

Well:

[image]
(Hopefully this image holds.. Dropbox has cut off direct access to the public folder it seems...)

1. The length. I'm at almost 1,000 words and only just finished with the Hive's actual attack on the Harmony. I really want to address the big side issue of the worm gods too but that might be another 1,000 words... Is it still Bite-sized when an article is multiple pages long?

2. I'd have to stop playing Mass Effect: Andromeda long enough to actually finish! :p

Anyway, I do feel bad about it and will probably get to it this weekend and then try and get back into my rhythm of Tuesday and Thursdays at midnight sharp. :)

Paging Raga...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 13:53 (2584 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Well:

[image]
(Hopefully this image holds.. Dropbox has cut off direct access to the public folder it seems...)

You know we can read through the blur…

Paging Raga...

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, March 24, 2017, 12:22 (2583 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Well:

[image]

You know we can read through the blur…

"Oryx by his[?] right is the most powerful of the hive..." something something something...

Paging Raga...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, March 24, 2017, 21:30 (2583 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I either have to get my eyes checked out again, Raga re-uploaded the pic with extra blur or you DO see things entirely differently than I do. ;p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread