Titanfall 2 - Colony Reborn Trailer (FREE DLC) (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 14:06 (2588 days ago)
edited by CruelLEGACEY, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 14:21

New (remade) map - Colony (from Titanfall 1) *FREE*
New Prime Titans (Legion and Northstar) *optional paid cosmetic*
New Assassinations *FREE*
New Weapon: The R-101 *FREE*

Titanfall 2 continues to do the "Free DLC" model right :)

Drops March 30

ps

Gotta say, I love the transparency in their promo materials. They tell you exactly what is free and what costs $ within the trailer itself.

Prime Northstar looks cooler than real Northstar...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 14:24 (2588 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

New Prime Titans *optional paid cosmetic*

Just when I thought I was happy with my execution, they whip out a cooler one. Sadly, it will likely be another grindy one (possibly involving grapple kills).

New Weapon *FREE*

If the pickings weren't so slim, I'd be right there with ya... But so far what has come out has been quality content.

Drops March 30

I should Platinum Horizon by then, yes. :P

PS. Free trial will also launch on the 30th...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 14:26 (2588 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Prime Northstar looks cooler than real Northstar...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 14:31 (2588 days ago) @ Korny

If the pickings weren't so slim, I'd be right there with ya... But so far what has come out has been quality content.

That would be my one gripe too... they haven't released a ton of new stuff. But as you say, what they HAVE done is great, plus the core game is so strong that it isn't exactly lacking in any way. I'd love to see a steady stream of new maps. I don't even need *new* maps... just porting more maps from the first game into Titanfall 2 would be amazing. There are plenty of fantastic maps in that game that I would love to go back to.

Titanfall 2 - Colony Reborn Trailer (FREE DLC)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 14:50 (2588 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

So it's all multiplayer then? That's too bad…

Titanfall 2 - Colony Reborn Trailer (FREE DLC)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 18:55 (2588 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So it's all multiplayer then? That's too bad…

I'm not sure if I'd want single player DLC or not. I love the campaign in this game so much, but I think I'm ok waiting for the next full-blown sequel, rather than getting a single new mission or something like that.

However, they did eventually add a co-op/horde mode to the first Titanfall. It was insanely fun, and challenging as hell. I'd love to see that mode come back for Titanfall 2.

Excited, but disappointed the "new" gun is the R-101

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 14:57 (2588 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Love the C-3PO Reference.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, March 24, 2017, 12:06 (2587 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Sweet Jesus

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, March 24, 2017, 22:49 (2587 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Best part? You know every amazing move in that is legit.

The grappling hook kill off the tower Mozambique? Jesus fuck.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread