AoT Activision Press Release Kit (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Friday, March 24, 2017, 16:16 (2589 days ago)

http://imgur.com/a/kEVen

New Sparrows and Ghost are shown. Awesome stuff in this link

AoT Activision Press Release Kit

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, March 24, 2017, 17:41 (2589 days ago) @ unoudid

So are they not bringing back the year 1 VoG gear, or just not showing it?

'cause that blue stuff is not the year 1 gear.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 24, 2017, 17:49 (2589 days ago) @ CyberKN

They are just showing off the ornaments for it. Without the ornaments on it will look like the Year 1 gear.

by Harmanimus @, Saturday, March 25, 2017, 02:36 (2588 days ago) @ Xenos

They are just showing off the ornaments for it. Without the ornaments on it will look like the Year 1 gear.

The VoG gear has a basic version shown and an ornamented version, and the basic ones aren't the same. Titan Mark is different. Shoulders, too. There are other differences.

I haven't really looked to see if the CE stuff is changed though.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, March 25, 2017, 13:11 (2588 days ago) @ Harmanimus

The VoG gear has a basic version shown and an ornamented version, and the basic ones aren't the same. Titan Mark is different. Shoulders, too. There are other differences.

I haven't really looked to see if the CE stuff is changed though.

Okay, I am way over thinking this, BUT, I still don't think they have shown the unornamented sets, each Raid armor set has two ornament slots, right? So I think what we're seeing in the pictures are a mix of both ornaments. I could of course be wrong and VoG only gets one ornament slot and only WotM will get a second one. Finding statements on this is difficult since most of them were made in Twitter replies by devs. We'll have to wait and see on Tuesday though to confirm.

Found it!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, March 25, 2017, 14:45 (2588 days ago) @ Xenos

https://twitter.com/Josh_Hamrick/status/844622768234672128

So both of those looks in press kit are ornaments.

I dunno...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, March 25, 2017, 14:55 (2588 days ago) @ Xenos

The Facade definitely "looks like" the Year 1 version, but it's not the same. It's blue with gridlines all over, which matches all of the other shown Year 1-esque vault sets.

I dunno...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, March 25, 2017, 15:16 (2588 days ago) @ Korny

The Facade definitely "looks like" the Year 1 version, but it's not the same. It's blue with gridlines all over, which matches all of the other shown Year 1-esque vault sets.

Yeah they actually look like they might be the unreleased set of Vault of Glass gear that people found in the database quite awhile ago.

Like look at this chest piece for example:

[image]

That's not the original year 1 look, even with a color change, for any class. So unless Hamrick is wrong, they are the two ornament sets we'll get for VoG armor in the press kit.

Top stuff, but where are the 200 MB TIFF files?

by Funkmon @, Friday, March 24, 2017, 20:06 (2588 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread