AoT: ✦390 Raids Not Unlocking Immediately (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, March 27, 2017, 16:04 (2585 days ago)

I hadn’t heard this confirmed before, but DeeJ confirmed via Twitter today that the ✦390 versions of raids will not be unlocking in our Director until they are the featured Weekly raid. So no max-Light Vault for another month…

390 Light Raids as part of Age of Triumph will be available in the Director after they've been released as Weekly Featured Raids.

AoT: ✦390 Raids Not Unlocking Immediately

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, March 27, 2017, 16:11 (2585 days ago) @ Beorn

I hadn’t heard this confirmed before, but DeeJ confirmed via Twitter today that the ✦390 versions of raids will not be unlocking in our Director until they are the featured Weekly raid. So no max-Light Vault for another month…

390 Light Raids as part of Age of Triumph will be available in the Director after they've been released as Weekly Featured Raids.

Shit decision.

AoT: ✦390 Raids Not Unlocking Immediately

by squidnh3, Monday, March 27, 2017, 16:40 (2585 days ago) @ Beorn

Won't VoG be the weekly raid next week?

I thought they were to be featured in order of release

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, March 27, 2017, 16:42 (2585 days ago) @ squidnh3

That would be:
Vault -> Crota -> King’s Fall -> Wrath

Since we’re starting at Crota tomorrow, that means VoG will be the fourth week.

Nope

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, March 27, 2017, 16:49 (2585 days ago) @ Beorn

Ah, cool! Much better.

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, March 27, 2017, 16:57 (2585 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Christmas is cancelled.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, March 27, 2017, 16:56 (2585 days ago) @ Beorn

This will not effect my FTB event.

Vault or bust.

Christmas is cancelled.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, March 27, 2017, 22:17 (2585 days ago) @ CyberKN

This will not effect my FTB event.

Vault or bust.

With all the new mechanics in Crota I hope we have time. I can pretty much guarantee that the ledge will be inaccessible during the Crota fight now. So it should be a blast to figure shit out again!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread