I Have Seen The Light... (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 01:54 (2579 days ago)
edited by Morpheus, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 01:59

and I...BELIEVE.

All I had was doubt. Doubt the possibility for 6 scruffy first-timers(or ANYONE, for that matter) could kill two Major Knights, two Major Wizards, another four Major Knights, two other other Major Knights, six other other other Major Knights, three Major Ogres, and a Major Swordbearer and carry a Sword of Crota across an entire coliseum and kill an Ultra Wizard in two minutes and thirty seconds. But not only did the team DBO prove me wrong, I grabbed the sword out of panicked instinct and became the last vestige of proof my own damn self.

So not only did they prove me wrong, I proved myself wrong. A last second win dropped an insane amount of prizes for all of us. And of course, Bungie killed us anyway. Classic Crota!

So yes, I'm stuffing my face with Humble Pie, and leave you with the nugget of delirious joy that sometimes, even the impossible can be done.

Got a smaller one, too.

I Have Seen The Light...

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 11:38 (2578 days ago) @ Morpheus

Took us a bit but we got it eventually too. It's an interesting mechanic to learn.

My perspective

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 11:46 (2578 days ago) @ Morpheus

I would have swore I had the sword lol

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/unoudid/video/28931909

I Have Seen The Light... PS4 side...

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 13:10 (2578 days ago) @ Morpheus

and I...BELIEVE.

All I had was doubt. Doubt the possibility for 6 scruffy first-timers(or ANYONE, for that matter) could kill two Major Knights, two Major Wizards, another four Major Knights, two other other Major Knights, six other other other Major Knights, three Major Ogres, and a Major Swordbearer and carry a Sword of Crota across an entire coliseum and kill an Ultra Wizard in two minutes and thirty seconds. But not only did the team DBO prove me wrong, I grabbed the sword out of panicked instinct and became the last vestige of proof my own damn self.

So not only did they prove me wrong, I proved myself wrong. A last second win dropped an insane amount of prizes for all of us. And of course, Bungie killed us anyway. Classic Crota!

So yes, I'm stuffing my face with Humble Pie, and leave you with the nugget of delirious joy that sometimes, even the impossible can be done.

Got a smaller one, too.

It was literally down to the last second for the PS4 crew last night. Holy cow was that ever a nail-biter! Someone needs to share the video.

Well done Morpheus.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 14:08 (2578 days ago) @ dogcow

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 15:20 (2578 days ago) @ CyberKN

Thanks!

What was up with that shrieker not taking any damage from your shots?

I think we could speed up our time by me being >390✦. Also, those adds down low, I wonder if I could clean them up while the two of you are out the shrieker. It seemed like things went better if I just jumped right up to the platform/bridge area & started working on them right away.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread