AoT Book Bugged (Destiny)

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 10:09 (2585 days ago)

Anyone else getting duplicate notifications for nothing in the AoT book?

I keep getting the one for Dead Orbit over and over again. At least once it reverted from completed to incomplete, and then went back again.

I heard a lot of people complaining about this last night

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 10:40 (2585 days ago) @ narcogen

With that said, mine worked fine all last night.

Yep

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 10:47 (2585 days ago) @ narcogen

FWC for me. It failed to unlock even though my FWC rank is 28. Then in the space of about 5 minutes I got a notification that it was completed 6 or 7 times. But when I open the book and turn to the page, it's still locked.

AoT Book Bugged

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 11:27 (2585 days ago) @ narcogen

i didn't get the SIVA cluster from feltwinter peak until after about 15 mins in the tower.

AoT Book Bugged

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 13:22 (2585 days ago) @ narcogen

I keep getting the one for Dead Orbit over and over again. At least once it reverted from completed to incomplete, and then went back again.

Seems to specifically be the "Allegiances" page. I unlocked Vanguard, Cryptarch, Crucible, and Dead Orbit when I logged in. I was able to fill in the bubbles and get the rewards. The next time I looked, and ever since then, they're all marked as incomplete, but the "Beloved by All" progress bar is still at 4/7.

AoT Book Bugged

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 13:45 (2585 days ago) @ narcogen

The Allegiances page seems to be a combination of per-character and per-user, in a way that is seriously annoying.

The first time you look at the book itself, it's per-character (that is, it only shows you the allegiances that THAT CHARACTER met the level 25 requirement for). At some point after that (turns out you don't need to log in to other characters to trigger it, I thought you did at first), it'll recognize that another character might have met the level-25 requirement even if the one you're on hasn't, and it'll notify you of this fact. The first time it does this, it will increment your completion percentage, which (as far as *I* saw, never decreased again), but on subsequent checks, it might or might not remember that it had checked other characters, so it might de-mark the circle (without actually changing the completion percentage). It's definitely cosmetically bugged (these checks are regular, and make noises regularly, without doing anything relevant)... but as far as I can tell, the PERCENTAGE value stays right throughout.

AoT Book Bugged

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 13:55 (2585 days ago) @ narcogen

Another bug: all my entires like "get x kills as a Titan in crucible" are at zero even though I have thousands according to grimoire.

Oh, what? That's by design? Bungie wants me to do it again? Fuck that.

AoT Book Bugged

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 14:00 (2585 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Another bug: all my entires like "get x kills as a Titan in crucible" are at zero even though I have thousands according to grimoire.

Oh, what? That's by design? Bungie wants me to do it again? Fuck that.

So i've had 3 Warlocks since the Dark Below came out. Guess i need to do an inventory purge and start a Titan and a Hunter.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread