Shame on you Bungie! (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 16:57 (2555 days ago)

[image]

Ads in games is really disrespectful.

Silly Cody...

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 17:01 (2555 days ago) @ Cody Miller

...Don't you realize that you are the one constantly outing yourself for breaking your promises to stop playing Destiny?

LOL

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 17:02 (2555 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

Silly Cody...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 17:02 (2555 days ago) @ Speedracer513

...Don't you realize that you are the one constantly outing yourself for breaking your promises to stop playing Destiny?

Literally only logged in for a second to verify this. Shut down the PS4 without even dismissing that screen.

Silly Cody...

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 17:44 (2555 days ago) @ Cody Miller

After taking a screenshot and uploading it?

Silly Cody...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 18:46 (2555 days ago) @ Vortech

After taking a screenshot and uploading it?

Only noobs use the PS4 share feature. I snagged a targa from my Blackmagic and uploaded from the Mac.

Literally one day later...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 17:08 (2555 days ago) @ Speedracer513

#Kornywasright

If he hadn't logged in to Destiny, he wouldn't have been shown any ad.

Check that off on the Bingo board.

I've Seriously Got Only One Space Left.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, March 31, 2017, 16:59 (2554 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Me too!

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Saturday, April 01, 2017, 00:55 (2554 days ago) @ Morpheus
edited by Pyromancy, Saturday, April 01, 2017, 00:59

[image]

Oh, that was the screen I immediately skipped?

by ProbablyLast, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 17:07 (2555 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I never pay attention to those.

Shame on you Bungie!

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, March 30, 2017, 17:12 (2555 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Sir, you constantly confuse and intrigue me. :)

Shame on you Bungie!

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 18:38 (2555 days ago) @ ManKitten

Sir, you constantly confuse and intrigue me. :)

i found a pic of cody:

[image]

guess you never played Halo 3, ODST, Reach, or Destiny

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 17:12 (2555 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Take my money, Bungie!

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 17:43 (2555 days ago) @ Cody Miller

After being annoyed with a disc for D1 I think it would be unlikely that I would want a box copy, but did we know about pack-ins and stuff at the point this appeared?

If not, I think the shame on is to get people to buy non-refundable things before they know their options.

Editions

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 17:50 (2555 days ago) @ Vortech

After being annoyed with a disc for D1 I think it would be unlikely that I would want a box copy, but do we know about pack-ins and stuff yet? If not, I think the shame on is to get people to buy non-refundable things before they know their options.

We do!

• Regular edition just comes with the game for $60
  • Regular edition + Expansion pass bundle for $90
  • Digital Deluxe for $100 with all of above plus:
    • Legendary Sword
    • Legendary Player Emote
    • Cabal Empire Themed Emblem
  • Limited Edition (appears to be Gamestop exclusive) for $100 with all of above plus:
    • Limited Edition Steelbook® Case
    • Cabal-themed Collector's Box
    • Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
    • Cabal Schematic
    • Collectible Postcard Images
    • Cabal Military Pawns
  • Collector's Edition with all of the above for $250 plus:
    • Destiny 2 - Frontier Bag - Can be worn as a backpack or messenger bag
    • 15" Laptop/Tablet Sleeve with protective pocket slip
    • Solar panel USB charger with built-in light
    • Paracord
    • Solar blanket

(Yes Digital Deluxe is a rip off again because of the Gamestop Limited Edition)

Editions

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, March 30, 2017, 18:06 (2555 days ago) @ Xenos

After being annoyed with a disc for D1 I think it would be unlikely that I would want a box copy, but do we know about pack-ins and stuff yet? If not, I think the shame on is to get people to buy non-refundable things before they know their options.

We do!

• Legendary Sword
    • Legendary Player Emote
  • Limited Edition (appears to be Gamestop exclusive) for $100 with all of above plus:
    • Cabal Schematic
    • Cabal Military Pawns
    • Paracord
    • Solar blanket

I'm having trouble justifying the Digital Deluxe version over the Regular + Expansion pass. Is a sword, emote & emblem worth $10?

Editions

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 18:07 (2555 days ago) @ dogcow

We do!

• Legendary Sword
    • Legendary Player Emote
    • Cabal Schematic
    • Cabal Military Pawns
    • Paracord
    • Solar blanket

I'm having trouble justifying the Digital Deluxe version over the Regular + Expansion pass. Is a sword, emote & emblem worth $10?

I was just pondering the same question, and the answer that kept popping into my head was "I really need to see that sword first" :)

Editions

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, March 30, 2017, 18:11 (2555 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I was just pondering the same question, and the answer that kept popping into my head was "I really need to see that sword first" :)

If it's going to be similar to the "Vanguard Armory" then it'll be a definite pass for me.

Editions

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 18:30 (2555 days ago) @ dogcow

If it's going to be similar to the "Vanguard Armory" then it'll be a definite pass for me.

But if it's going to be the new Gjallarhorn, then it's worth more then $10!

Editions

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 18:10 (2555 days ago) @ dogcow

just remember that 4 years from now, when you need 1 more emblem to complete your D2 Age of Triumph ;)

If you're asking, then yes.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 18:18 (2555 days ago) @ dogcow

When I read that I lolled.

If you're even considering it, you should buy it. Let's consider Destiny 1. 2000 hours or something in the game over 3 years. in 2020, you aren't going to care about that $10, you're going to love showing off that cabal emblem or neat sword.

Me, on the other hand, I'm not considering it in any way. In fact, I won't even buy the expansion pass until the expansions are nearing release; I might hate the game, however unlikely.

It really blows that I'm not going to be able to play it all day; because the school year will have started.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 18:37 (2555 days ago) @ Funkmon

It really blows that I'm not going to be able to play it all day; because the school year will have started.

Teaching is optional, Destiny is not.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 18:41 (2555 days ago) @ Funkmon

Just tell your students that you don't have time to explain why you don't have time to explain as you run out the door.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 19:17 (2555 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I had multiple professors that apparently did not have time to explain things...

There's a button in the Director too.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 19:14 (2555 days ago) @ Cody Miller

[image]

It says "Cinematic", but it just pops the screen Cody posted.

There's a button in the Director too.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, March 30, 2017, 19:19 (2555 days ago) @ CyberKN

You can use cinematic as an adjective, right? Like: "That's one sweet cinematic preorder dialog!" Maybe it's really good compared to the other preorder dialog boxes you've seen in the past?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread